Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

3 hours ago, richgod said:

I expect Sam knows that Eva has girls (at least!) while he is away

I suspect that Sam has girls every time he is away........what's the damn difference?  Their lifestyle will not lead to happiness and definitely will never lead to trust!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know what Sam has told Eva, but she is crying. This couple is strange in that they don't jump each others bones when he returns from these trips. The last time they did not have sex until the third day after he returned. Now he told her something around 0250 and she started crying.

An hour or so ago he got dressed and was headed out but she talked him into staying and took him to bed. The talked and then she started crying. Wonder what is up.. hoping all is well as I really like Eva and her personality.

When that happens, the honeymoon is over!!!

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well Sam must have done something because when he attempts to get close to her and start some foreplay she moves away. She is upset with him about something. IMHO

He was probably banging the one chick that he was infatuated with during one of their threesome's I read about.  Their situation will not last just like Taya's didn't last!

Piedpiper,  I'm not coming down on you or anything you say, I'm just shedding light on things I've seen and know in my lifetime.  Swinging is good at first but more times than not it leads to breakups, sadness, and going behind your partners back!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Piedpiper,  I'm not coming down on you or anything you say, I'm just shedding light on things I've seen and know in my lifetime.  Swinging is good at first but more times than not it leads to breakups, sadness, and going behind your partners back!

I'm not offended at all. Everyone sees life based upon their own experiences as you said.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He was probably banging the one chick that he was infatuated with during one of their threesome's I read about.  Their situation will not last just like Taya's didn't last!

I don't know if it makes a difference for some couples, but this is definitely a married couple. Those are wedding photos of Eva and Sam in the frame above the bed. I am not too much of a Sam fan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm not offended at all. Everyone sees life based upon their own experiences as you said.

I would like to offer up a true story that just happened to one of my sons best friends.  We will call her Stef.  Within the last week Stef reached out to my son because she was getting a divorce.  When he asked her if everything was OK and did she need anything, she started sobbing over the phone and said she just needed a friendly ear and someone to talk to.  He said, you know I'm always here for you and that is when she told him that she agreed to try swinging with her husband to try and establish more VahVoom in their bedroom.  The swinging took place about 1.5 years ago and she told him that she only did it once and that ever since then, their marriage has been going downhill.  Her husband walked in from work a couple of weeks ago and told her he wanted a divorce.  Now I can't say for sure that it was the swinging that caused the marriage to fail but knowing Stef and her husband the way I know them,  it for sure was a major factor.  She adored the living hell out of her husband and without talking to either of them in person, I choose to wait before passing any judgement.

There is no doubt that swinging can be fun and exciting but with it comes the other side of the story! 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know if it makes a difference for some couples, but this is definitely a married couple. Those are wedding photos of Eva and Sam in the frame above the bed. I am not too much of a Sam fan.

Never seen the photos but it doesn't matter really.  It will either work out for them or it won't.  My bet is that it won't.

Trust me, I see couples who are only in the lifestyle thinking it will save their marriage and wind up getting divorced. It's not that the men find another mate in the group that kills the marriage .. most I have seen try the lifestyle only after the marriage is irrevocably broken.. And the lifestyle brings that out rather quickly. I live part of the year in Las Vegas and live a somewhat swingers life, but only because I have a married lover who takes me. Single men are not allowed in the two groups where I belong.

I met this beautiful Asian woman at the gym and her husband lives in another part of the country taking care of his very old mother. He sees his wife only twice a year so her and I spend lots of time together.

Yes, I would agree that trying the swinging lifestyle usually happens when a marriage is in trouble or on some kind of decline.  Your situation is different as is your married lovers in the sense that you are single (if I read your post correctly) and you have a lover that only see's her husband twice a year.  A married couple would seem to me to be a whole nother ball game.  I've had sex with others in the same room but there was never any swinging involved so I am by no stretch any one that can give any details of the lifestyle.  If people want to swing, I have no problem with it.  They are the one's that will have to deal with all the consequences involved with it.