Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva to bed alone at 0841. The other two still in the kitchen/ Living Room.

well im glad I didn't end up staying up for nothing I guess but its depressing that not even eva could at least give us something in this time of a whole lot of nothing going on on RLC

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

well im glad I didn't end up staying up for nothing I guess but its depressing that not even eva could at least give us something in this time of a whole lot of nothing going on on RLC

That's the pro and con of this apartment. The good thing is that Eva is not like the rest of them barca cam girls that do fake ass lesbian shows to tease their audience which means everything she does, she does naturally and with passion. There's no divide between where Eva the "real" woman stops and Eva the cam girl starts. She's all real. Unfortunately, that also means that there will be no sex or masturbation from her unless she wants and not because she wants to please us. Anybody that has seen her can tell that she is very much a sexual person and she displays that only when she wants to display it. It may mean that we have to go long periods without seeing it or go through periods like now when Sam is on vacation and she doesn't take any advantage of him not being there, but ultimately I 100% prefer this over the barca trash any day of the week.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

That's the pro and con of this apartment. The good thing is that Eva is not like the rest of them barca cam girls that do fake ass lesbian shows to tease their audience which means everything she does, she does naturally and with passion. There's no divide between where Eva the "real" woman stops and Eva the cam girl starts. She's all real. Unfortunately, that also means that there will be no sex or masturbation from her unless she wants and not because she wants to please us. Anybody that has seen her can tell that she is very much a sexual person and she displays that only when she wants to display it. It may mean that we have to go long periods without seeing it or go through periods like now when Sam is on vacation and she doesn't take any advantage of him not being there, but ultimately I 100% prefer this over the barca trash any day of the week.

Boy, do I agree with this statement. We often have disagreements but you are spot on with this comment. She does things that make me think she is fucking someone else, but there really is no concrete evidence of it...just suspicion on my part after raising 4 daughters.

This is the girl that participated in the best 3 some with Sam and Eva. Recall Sam took her in the ass too. She and Eva kissed a lot and I think this may be a good licking for both of them tonight. Haven't seen Eva lick a pussy in a long while and even then it was a fleeting moment. Have fun Eva and friend!!

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This is the girl that participated in the best 3 some with Sam and Eva. Recall Sam took her in the ass too. She and Eva kissed a lot and I think this may be a good licking for both of them tonight. Haven't seen Eva lick a pussy in a long while and even then it was a fleeting moment. Have fun Eva and friend!!

I will have to get my guy on it then!!