Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They are friends of Eva and Sam if I'm not mistaken.

I was also talking about the couple who supports Markus and Adeline, they are much more unleashed than the resident couples

47 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I was also talking about the couple who supports Markus and Adeline, they are much more unleashed than the resident couples 

I think RLC uses the absence of regular residents to give canidates for an apartment a chance. That could be one of the reasons for the overmotivation. 

The guests in the place of Markus and Adeline have already become much more relaxed. Maybe this People will also get used to the situation. At least they're not shy if they now also have real sex and some life … 

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I just love how they are still naked. something we see very little of in some couples.

Over the last year couples on RLC got why more and more naked throughout the day. 

There is a point, when the absence of clothing is simply unrealistic. I like if there is also some realism on a voyeur page. Patience is a part of voyeurism. 😊

I couldn't even watch that....there was nothing erotic or entertaining about that session at all.  They are clearly a cam couple that RLC found and hired them to  fill the empty apartment.  

Did anyone see them both licking their lips like two meth heads? I don't know what drug they took, but it was creepy to watch.

• Like 1