Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Much rather see Eve and her honest sexuality with her friend, than

the phony show crap in B4 right now

They haven't really started properly yet, but what they have done has been sensual, genuine and lovely to watch...I think I might enjoy the next coupla hours...and not a bloke in sight...😉

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bernt said:

fluff him pussy instead of talking !!

This is what RLC should be all about, IMO...the blossoming of a real life intimate relationship..It's great....It's not VHTV I'm afraid, Bernt...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

She just knelt down and ate eva out....sooo gently....

Wow, you mean she licked her belly button right ? 😎 That is what they do in the GOV threads and apartments. You have to get your facts (straight) whoops I mean (BI)

Just now, Thestarider said:

Wow, you mean she licked her belly button right ? 😎 That is what they do in the GOV threads and apartments. You have to get your facts (straight) whoops I mean (BI)

Well I have never seen a belly button in between the legs,, TheStarider..:biggrin:   so no i am pretty sure what I saw..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Stuff like this happen on VH as well, it's just that it gets overshadowed by all the other stuff that happens.

I wasn't having a pop at VH, I just meant their approach is different from RLC...I'm sure there are a few intimate moments, but they might be harder to find...😉