Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

This is why my comment was meant to be a question instead of a statement. Because ultimately we don't know. Yes it's possible that Eva really doesn't have a desire to have sex with other guys, even given the opportunity and only chooses to be with other women. But it's also possible that she wants to be with other guys but chooses NOT to do so because Sam would get upset with it. I still say it's not fair because as a voyeur, I would much rather see her with another man. Just a personal preference and nothing more. Unlike piedpiper, I don't think anything bad about Sam and still like them both as people and as a couple, but I also won't bite my tongue about my opinion, which is as much as I think Sam is awesome, he's not the most exciting guy in the sex department, and with me being more attracted to Eva than any other girl on RLC, I would love to see her with a guy that really gives her a good hard fucking.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Then again maybe she is off fucking her boyfriend.

I can't comment on things I don't know about or things that may or may not even be happening. If you want to believe she has a guy outside of the apartment, you are free to do so.

I have strong feelings when it comes to some of the men on the site. Sam rubs me the wrong way because I don't have an appreciation for the way he treats Eva in the bedroom. I have never seen him give her an orgasm. Granted she seems to have a difficult time, but I know of almost no woman who can achieve an orgasm in 5 - 10 minutes. And when was the last time he spent any time licking Eva's beautiful pussy as he did this young woman. I am sorry if my strong feelings come off too strong so please forgive me for this. I have always loved women and feel privileged to have sex with them and almost NEVER come before I have helped the woman have an orgasm. And I expect all men to do the same.

8 hours ago, Daleys said:

It's not his imagination it's not fair for Sam to get away with it but Eva can't bring guys round for sex. 

Again how do you know she is not allowed to fuck other  guys (maybe outside the house)? I have seen her fuck another bald guy even when her bf was not in the bedroom.... Have you talked to them or are you merely speculating and making up stories?

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

Again how do you know she is not allowed to fuck other  guys (maybe outside the house)? I have seen her fuck another bald guy even when her bf was not in the bedroom.... Have you talked to them or are you merely speculating and making up stories?

I belive you are right and its totally ok with both of them and no doubt she spent the night with one of her male friends or girlfriends knowing eva it could be either or both lol

Il y a 9 heures, kris66 a dit :

Again how do you know.

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Again how do you know.

I don't and that's the difference between me and those who sit here and make up wild stories. I never claim I know anything. Simply because I do not understand the language and do not know the people involved!

• Like 1

il y a une heure, kris66 a dit :

I don't and that's the difference between me and those who sit here and make up wild stories. I never claim I know anything. Simply because I do not understand the language and do not know the people involved!

I don't know either i was just expressing my opinion at what i think might be happening. That doesn't mean i'm right but yet straight away you jump on the bandwagon  and say i'm wrong yet you could be wrong also.

• Like 1