Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She needs to learn from Leora. She's still lacking a squirrel and a skunk... 😁

You better think twice about your decision to join in on the fun at the Little Eva's forest. Leora will make your life hell and chase you with the god damn broom right off her balcony. You might better test those wings like a flying squirrel 😉 

I know they haven't finished yet guys, but I thought Eva and her friend were brilliant...and now they're singing...:biggrin:❤️

Tonight has had everything...Singing, dancing, chat, beautiful nudity, intimacy, sensuality, great sex and, ultimately a taste of very real life I don't witness too much in my blinkered vision of B2 and B4...Thank you Eva and thank you friend of Eva...It was wonderful...and now she's playing a lovely tune on her guitar...Beats having a cig after sex any day...❤️❤️

• Like 3

Spent the day on the river and got home just in time to see the dildo get broke out I would have kicked myself in the ass if I had missed every thing as I am to cheap to pay for replay I hope they are not done yet anyways

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Spent the day on the river and got home just in time to see the dildo get broke out I would have kicked myself in the ass if I had missed every thing as I am to cheap to pay for replay I hope they are not done yet anyways

I've got a feeling you'll be OK EMM...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Spent the day on the river and got home just in time to see the dildo get broke out I would have kicked myself in the ass if I had missed every thing as I am to smart to pay for replay I hope they are not done yet anyways

Fixed it for ya

• Like 1

The other big thing about these 2 tonight is that they aren't playing to the cam, that's obvious, but they're not working the cam angles, because this is totally real!!...So you have to look hard to get a good glimpse of whatever you're looking for...like a true voyeur, not being served up on plate for us, which is often the case...😏

• Like 1

I love these little singing interludes...I find them quite sexy after Eva's just hammered her friends pussy with an 8 in dildo!!...So, on that high note, I'll bid you all goodnight...These 2 will be keeping you entertained for a while yet I reckon...I'll catch up in the morning...

• Like 1

Another observation is how passionate Eva is to her lovers. I thought she was gaga with the guy she fucked but wow she is passionate to this young woman too.

Wish we could have seen this young woman play with Eva's pussy. Eva is such a wonderful moaner you always know what she likes. I was surprised there wasn't as much pussy and asshole licking as I thought there would be, but it was a great night anyway. Maybe you lucky people will see some more romance when they wake up. Will be too early for this Las Vegas guy!!