Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The other big thing about these 2 tonight is that they aren't playing to the cam, that's obvious, but they're not working the cam angles, because this is totally real!!...So you have to look hard to get a good glimpse of whatever you're looking for...like a true voyeur, not being served up on plate for us, which is often the case...😏

Eva has just shot to the top of the charts!!  That was so real, give me break with that scripted crap!

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So, on that high note, I'll bid you all goodnight...These 2 will be keeping you entertained for a while yet I reckon...I'll catch up in the morning...

I also went to bed at that time. I do not have a replay. Was Eva spoiled too?

40 minutes ago, TripX said:

Ok I’m late to the party. I’m watching replay right now, but could anyone or does anyone know how she has those bruises I guess or whatever that is?

if you talk about Eva, she fell a week or two ago, when she went out with her husband to skate

4 hours ago, Baer said:

I also went to bed at that time. I do not have a replay. Was Eva spoiled too?

Very little other than kissing. Lots of passions between the two but Eva used the vibrator on the other woman. I'm sure there will be more. It will be interested to see Sam's reaction and the growth of this 3some. Remember this is the girl who participated in the best 3some with Sam and Eva. So let's hope there is a future.

She is some kind of ballerina.

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Very little other than kissing. Lots of passions between the two but Eva used the vibrator on the other woman. I'm sure there will be more. It will be interested to see Sam's reaction and the growth of this 3some. Remember this is the girl who participated in the best 3some with Sam and Eva. So let's hope there is a future.

She is some kind of ballerina.

If that is true, she can dance for us anytime :biggrin:

1 hour ago, happyone said:

If that is true, she can dance for us anytime :biggrin:

Eva was demonstrating some of her friends moves just a bit ago with her study partner who is there now. 

Also, perhaps the boy that was over a couple nights ago is stopping by as the study partner is getting ready.

28 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva was demonstrating some of her friends moves just a bit ago with her study partner who is there now. 

Also, perhaps the boy that was over a couple nights ago is stopping by as the study partner is getting ready.

Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
catch me a catch
Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match
(from Fiddler on the Roof)