Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

22 hours ago, happyone said:

Post about the activities in this apartment

Martina's new job from 4 to 10.30 seems to be rather stressful. Tonight she is obviously too exhausted to have supper. She even refrains from drinking her beloved Albali.

2 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Oh, dear Happyone, I forgot to say thank you for starting this new thread.

I am no Spaniard, but I know that the economic situation in Spain is still very bad. The unemployment rate especially among young Spanish people is the highest in Europe. Evidently our two friends from this apartment are victims of this economic plight. Therefore Martina feels lucky and happy to have a job, at least for 6 or 7 hours a day.

• Like 1

Peter and Paul, glad to se you posting in forum, We here at CamCaps want to welcome you to our little world here on the internet, we hope you find a good laugh or two with the rest of us, if you ever need any help with anything on the forum please feel free to PM the staff.

Keep on posting and we will look forward to read what is on your mind.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Peter and Paul, glad to se you posting in forum, We here at CamCaps want to welcome you to our little world here on the internet, we hope you find a good laugh or two with the rest of us, if you ever need any help with anything on the forum please feel free to PM the staff.

Keep on posting and we will look forward to read what is on your mind.

Thanks for welcoming me. To be honest, the only reason why I have subscribed to RLC is Martina. Tonight she seems so helpless, lost and vulnerable. How I wish to hug and comfort her.

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Thanks for welcoming me. To be honest, the only reason why I have subscribed to RLC is Martina. Tonight she seems so helpless, lost and vulnerable. How I wish to hug and comfort her.

you have good taste she is sweet

Tonight, for the first time,  Martina complained about Alberto's terrible eating habits. Two elbows on the table, using no knife, no fork, no spoon, just his fingers. Shoveling, shoveling, shoveling like a coal miner. Yet, his nose-picking fits are even more disgusting.

• Like 2

Unbelievable!  I am overjoyed! Martina has got real wine glasses again. And - I can't believe it-  she toasted to the camera, perhaps to me. If I knew where to send the money I would make sure that she won't run out of Albali for the next 12 months. I am so happy. I am lifting my glass of wine now. To your health, to your smile!

I admit I have been a bit unfair to Alberto recently when criticizing his manners (eating, nose-picking etc.). Generally speaking Alberto is a fine fellow. He takes care of Martina, encourages her when she feels sad and depressed, comforts her. I think he loves her truly. 

Dearest Martina, do not forget, every evening at 11 o'clock I go to my study, switch on my PC, go to reallifecam.com, select your apartment, fill my glass with some vino tinto called Albali, directly imported from Spain and drink to your health and smile. And deep inside I hope that you eventually answer to my toast.