Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

8 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Saturday Night Fever? Definitely not. Martina willing to go out. Alberto tired and boring. But Martina is a good girl, kind, friendly and emphatic and finally gives in. I love her. Sorry, I meant empathic.

8 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Saturday Night Fever? Definitely not. Martina willing to go out. Alberto tired and boring. But Martina is a good girl, kind, friendly and emphatic and finally gives in. I love her.

I admit I have been a bit unfair to Alberto recently when criticizing his manners (eating, nose-picking etc.). Generally speaking Alberto is a fine fellow. He takes care of Martina, encourages her when she feels sad and depressed, comforts her. I think he loves her truly. 

6 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Another nose-picking orgy by Alberto tonight. And with all the snot under his finger-nails he touches Martina's beautiful face and other delicate parts of her body. Ugly and dirty.

f4ls.gif

• Like 1

Originally I had hoped that the RLC protagonists would read our comments and messages. Meanwhile I am quite convinced that they don't. Or are they told and advised not to respond and react? Anyway, I'll continue with my  compliments for Martina. If she does not read them, somebody will and hopefully will pass on the friendly messages to her. "Oh, I am a dreamer."

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Originally I had hoped that the RLC protagonists would read our comments and messages. Meanwhile I am quite convinced that they don't. Or are they told and advised not to respond and react? Anyway, I'll continue with my  compliments for Martina. If she does not read them, somebody will and hopefully will pass on the friendly messages to her. "Oh, I am a dreamer."

RLC scans the Forums of every Topic that pertains to their Content of whether that be in the form of Text, Pictures and Videos many times a day.  They will never Respond to a Comment as they are Mute and don't want to give their Identity away..

At times some Tenants have been known to respond to Comments but if RLC picks up who they are the Tenant(s) gets Reprimanded by RLC and tells the Tenants to Remove their Account and any Postings made. If the Tenant refuses then RLC shuts the Feed Down to that Apartment until Compliance has been followed.