Anabel & Efim General Chat June - December 2018

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Taddy Taddy said:

I realised that the transmissions are not live. On 15th of july they watched the world cup for 3rd place and on 16th the finals. The final actualy was on 15th. I suppose the other appartments are the same. Dispaointed!

Of course the RLC transmissions are live 😕...They might have watch recordings of both games or on catch up TV...

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course the RLC transmissions are live 😕...They might have watch recordings of both games or on catch up TV...

Yah, sure 🙂 Eva and Sam did the same, watched the match the next day and were very upset Croatia lost :))

19 minutes ago, Taddy Taddy said:

Yah, sure 🙂 Eva and Sam did the same, watched the match the next day and were very upset Croatia lost :))

They probably just avoided the score...Anyway, believe what you want. You've  obviously watched a lot more RLC than me judging by your 3 posts...😏

End of this pointless argument...and welcome to the mad house...😉

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They probably just avoided the score...Anyway, believe what you want. You've  obviously watched a lot more RLC than me judging by your 3 posts...😏

I dont see any  relevnce between watching RLC and posting on camcaps 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And again. Watching recorded match for the 3rd place while the final is live it makes real sense

1 minute ago, Taddy Taddy said:

I dont see any  relevnce between watching RLC and posting on camcaps 

OK.you might have watched RLC for 5 years and  only started posting here...You might post on RLCF, I don't know, so that's a fair point. But you are the 1st one 1 can recall out of the hundreds of guys here who thinks the transmissions aren't live...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK.you might have watched RLC for 5 years and  only started posting here...You might post on RLCF, I don't know, so that's a fair point. But you are the 1st one 1 can recall out of the hundreds of guys here who thinks the transmissions aren't live...

I don't say I think the transmissions are ot live. I say the transmissions are not live. There is not doubt. I found already 3 appartments that were watching world cup finals on 16th