Anabel & Efim General Chat June - December 2018

1 minute ago, Taddy Taddy said:

I don't say I think the transmissions are ot live. I say the transmissions are not live. There is not doubt. I found already 3 appartments that were watching world cup finals on 16th

Well, I'd rather watch the naked Barca girls than watch apts watching catch up World Cup football...but each to their own...😏

Did you watch this live or do you watch it on the replay?
the replay can be really misleading in terms of dates
For what I saw live, they watched the matches live and I did not see any of the apartments watching the finale on the 16th, especially since I was on vacation and I did nothing better than to watch RLC all day 😂

20 hours ago, moos54 said:

Did you watch this live or do you watch it on the replay?
the replay can be really misleading in terms of dates
For what I saw live, they watched the matches live and I did not see any of the apartments watching the finale on the 16th, especially since I was on vacation and I did nothing better than to watch RLC all day 😂

My fault!

I watched on replay. I selected 16th but I didn't realized that only few hours from the end of the timeline was from 16th the beginning was from 15th. It is just about how RLC shows the timeline. Please accept my apologies :)

Capture.jpg

11 minutes ago, Taddy Taddy said:

My fault!

I watched on replay. I selected 16th but I didn't realized that only few hours from the end of the timeline was from 16th the beginning was from 15th. It is just about how RLC shows the timeline. Please accept my apologies 🙂

Capture.jpg

Yes it's happened to me sometimes, that's why i said replay can be misleading 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...