This is what has become of B-4 2nd floor

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

lol I think they are fine, I know they havent bated yet but still get to see them naked in the bath etc. so is nice 🙂

Malina bated thusday morning this week, from about 6.35 to 6.52 in the morning, tenting as others do. Anastasia was in the toilet there, and took her time there too.

I guess what you are trying to say here Thes is that unless 4 or 5 girls get into a bath or play tease pong with a guy that there is nothing worth a shit to see on the second floor.  Well, don't get too down there my friend as the blond girl (sorry, can't remember her name) who occupied Adri's current room with her guy which set the precedence for future guys to appear in B4 and which will be non stop, there will always be something to make you happy!  Fuck all the guys that keep coming in and screwing everything up!!  I can't believe there is so many people that are that hard up to see some guy having some kind of sexual relations with these girls.  They (the people of the forum) act like these girls are something special where in fact, they don't even come close to being something special but because they (the people of this forum) spend an outrageous amount of money each month on the crap that I read about everyday on this forum, that seems to make them that much more special.  Don't worry, you will still get your jollies off every now and then.......more then than now!!

• Like 2

One girl painting and the other laying on the bed taking selfies all the time, or many hours wasted away talking and looking at the selfie vids is not what I would like to watch as a voyeur. I don't like the BS shows either. No more beer pong, No more cards unless it has ending to the beginning, no more massages for the same reason. These two are so conceited and stuck on themselves it is very hard to watch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

One girl painting and the other laying on the bed taking selfies all the time, or many hours wasted away talking and looking at the selfie vids is not what I would like to watch as a voyeur. I don't like the BS shows either. No more beer pong, No more cards unless it has ending to the beginning, no more massages for the same reason. These two are so conceited and stuck on themselves it is very hard to watch. 

They do certainly look like they're alienating themselves from the others somewhat...:confused:

The 2nd floor use to be the go to floor in B-4, and now it is the go away floor in B-4, These girls send you the signals that don't want the voyeur's to watch them, more like I wish they would just leave us alone and let us be.  First we had the Doublemint twins, then we had most perfect beautiful  juicy joyful Jasmine, then we had bold bouncy Blair the beautiful, and now well we have the mostly the sacraments of the selfie and perfect pastels the artist. I can watch this shit on TV for free on the movie of the week.

See the source image

• Like 2