Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

The only thing That Russia does is to send beautiful ladies like Rita and Jasmin to meddle with my Erection :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the Democrats don't win the House of Representatives in the 2018 election,I wonder how long it will take before they claim the election was illegitimate because Russia meddled in the election. lol

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the Democrats don't win the House of Representatives in the 2018 election,I wonder how long it will take before they claim the election was illegitimate because Russia meddled in the election. lol

When the last vote is counted and recounted and recounted and recounted. They only have themselves to blame, but like a Demoncrat always does, they pass the blame.

Wait until the Military start mowing down the hoards of illegals trying to come up through Mexico. Then you will really hear them scream and cry.

They (Military) should just line up at the border and let loose on any that cross it anywhere. Women and children are just collateral damage and are being used as human shields so the Ragheads can get in to terrorize our country. Kill them all and let God sort them out. 

6 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

When the last vote is counted and recounted and recounted and recounted. They only have themselves to blame, but like a Demoncrat always does, they pass the blame.

Wait until the Military start mowing down the hoards of illegals trying to come up through Mexico. Then you will really hear them scream and cry.

They (Military) should just line up at the border and let loose on any that cross it anywhere. Women and children are just collateral damage and are being used as human shields so the Ragheads can get in to terrorize our country. Kill them all and let God sort them out. 

Just stopping them and sending back to where they came from would satisfy me.Make them go through normal procedures to apply for asylum in the U.S. or in countries that adjoin their country.If they are just coming here for employment,then they need to apply for U.S. work visas before coming here.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just stopping them and sending back to where they came from would satisfy me.Make them go through normal procedures to apply for asylum in the U.S. or in countries that adjoin their country.If they are just coming here for employment,then they need to apply for U.S. work visas before coming here.

Can anyone imagine that if a country was terrorized--rampant killing of everyone--

Let's just use Guatamala for a hypothetical illustration

What if 50% of the population of that country (prox 8.45 million) wanted asylum in the US----are we supposed to approve and let the majority come into this country---???

The Democrats would hope so--

In my opinion, asylum is just a loophole that can be used by people trying to get into the US.  We cannot take in everyone who wants to flee where there is violence and death in their country.

We should not expect it of the US or any other country.  It is a sad senario, but the UN does nothing to eradicate such behavior towards the people causing the problem in those countries.

8 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

No,that's exactly what the Democrats are hoping for.Why do you think this caravan is showing up right before the 2018 election?Democrats want violence and chaos at the border in order to make Trump and the Republicans appear evil and incompetent.In time,it will probably be learned that Democrat supporters like George Soros organized and funded the caravan.

• Like 1

Hey TBG150,,,,have a little heart man,,,,,if the military does that then who the hell is gonna cut my lawn and trim my hedges,,,that shit does not groom itself😎

They could at least let "juan" of them through so Mikey doesn't have to get any dirt under his nails.,, I hate to have to put old Ted to work.🤣

13 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

undefined

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Hey TBG150,,,,have a little heart man,,,,,if the military does that then who the hell is gonna cut my lawn and trim my hedges,,,that shit does not groom itself😎

They could at least let "juan" of them through so Mikey doesn't have to get any dirt under his nails.,, I hate to have to put old Ted to work.🤣

undefined

LMAO you can have them Mikey, We already have enough around here.

• Like 1

Sorry, I don't care who you are, that's one of the most fucked up things I've ever read.  Ragheads?  Killing women and children because they're collateral damage?  How can any human being on this earth think like this?  TBG did you drink too much Trump cool aid or other beverages before you posted this?  I hope so.  Do you really think this way or are you merely being hyperbolic like your supreme leader?  I'll throw the first easy softball pitch. Will you swing and miss or hit it out of the park?  Or just let it pass by?  Right Rider, the savior of illegals living in your basement and supplying labor in your community?