Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

7 minutes ago, rammer said:

That's an Iconic image.  I know guys it's all fake news.  Or not. Time magazine has been around longer than Trump's BS claims of  fake news.  Spew away my ignorant friends.

3 hours ago, Maturin said:

All good except your clown's arsehole of a president has had them all arrested (for what was usually regarded as a misdemeanor) and put their children and babies in cages. They are now part of your pathetic prison bureaucracy and people have no idea when they will be released and reunited.  They cant just be released and sent home now, thank Trump for that you stupid dumb fuck.  They are going to end up costing you far more than the 458 million USD that just one of these concentration camps has cost.

You don't understand a thing do you, it's like you're trying so aggressively to be the internet's most simple wanker.

Please research the Flores decision.

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Foamy it does no good to provide actual facts to Maturin, he is just trolling the political thread ! Throwing insults around constantly at all who post truth's and facts. that dispute his opinionated rhetoric. Instead a open and honest debate about the issues, all because of his hatred for President Trump. You have to excuse him anyway, because he is of course a Brit, and has no stake in this debate at all.

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I rather feel that it is yourself that needs to research it. I'm not American or in the US, if you are either of these things and you are not livid and ready to take action about what is happening then you are the person that needs to research more about the situation
Here you go -

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/20/17484546/executive-order-family-separation-flores-settlement-agreement-immigration

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Foamy it does no good to provide actual facts to Maturin, he is just trolling the political thread ! Throwing insults around constantly at all who post truth's and facts. that dispute his opinionated rhetoric. Instead a open and honest debate about the issues, all because of his hatred for President Trump. You have to excuse him anyway, because he is of course a Brit, and has no stake in this debate at all.

Absolute nonsense, if you try to insult me then you're going to get it back. Most of your rhetoric and that of your pals is schoolyard insults and copy/pasted propaganda, you people never come back with any facts at all. The fact that your president's administration has paid nearly 1/2 billion to ONE detention centre is a fact - but you boys brush it off because that fact was brought to light by liberal bullshit progressive media?  Of course your right wing propaganda rags don't let you know this information- but it is still a fact.

Just this one fact, that one centre has been given half a billion of your tax money, when the reason you hate immigrants is because you are told they are a drain on your economy, should make you angry as fuck with the people that are mismanaging your country.  But nah, you stay mad at whoever they tell you to.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You guys post truths and facts?  Rider let's debate. Maybe Stephen Miller or fake news.  We can start a new thread or do it in private.  Man up dude. Or we can try to intelligently debate about illegal immigration which is this thread's topic.  Your choice.  Bring it. Or maybe we should debate alternate reality.  Did you see Trump's meltdown last night?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

You guys post truths and facts?  Rider let's debate. Maybe Stephen Miller or fake news.  We can start a new thread or do it in private.  Man up dude. Or we can try to intelligently debate about illegal immigration which is this thread's topic.  Your choice.  Bring it. Or maybe we should debate alternate reality.  Did you see Trump's meltdown last night?

It's pointless really. Any actual facts that are posted are subject to "Oh it's from liberal news, so it's fake and even though it is a fact it doesn't change the views and opinions that have been implanted into my conscious by the right wing propaganda machine."

Whilst their "facts" are just memes and opinion pieces created by some of the most reprehensible human beings alive today.

• Like 1

Fake news to them consists of any mainstream media ( ABC CBS, NBC, CNN,  MSNBC,  BBC or any other media that says something negative about Trump.  Newspapers and magazines that are fake news are The Washington Post, The New York Times,  Time magazine, or any other publication that dares to report something negative about Trump.   Fox news, Breitbart and Sinclair stations are the truth news to you.  Please inform us of other "real and not fake news"  media that is acceptable to those of us who want to join you as a Trump sycophant.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

Fake news to them consists of any mainstream media ( ABC CBS, NBC, CNN,  MSNBC,  BBC or any other media that says something negative about Trump.  Newspapers and magazines that are fake news are The Washington Post, The New York Times,  Time magazine, or any other publication that dares to report something negative about Trump.   Fox news, Breitbart and Sinclair stations are the truth news to you.  Please inform us of other "real and not fake news"  media that is acceptable to those of us who want to join you as a Trump sycophant.  

There are enough Trump sycophants on this site.  Maybe you guys can recruit more if you keep posting BS.

I see, well all of this crap you two spew, here is a fact for you. I open my home up to Drug Addicts and Alcoholic's trying to reform their addictions, and have for over 20 years. I have had about 70% success rate with nearly 100 underprivileged, providing counseling and helping them find good honest employment. Many of them are down on their luck, and many of them are in fact illegal immigrants, green card holders, Vietnamese, and even a couple of Somalian refuges, and many who just can't deal with their addictions of the white and black races, and the population of county I live in is nearly 65% Mexican/American. I have worked with them to help them understand our tax system and even paid to have many on them attend English classes at night in the local Learning Center.

My point is I believe I might just have little more insight into the actual problems facing this country, than you who spew your Left Wing Main Stream BS that is not actually fact based.

Now tell me insult throwers, just what have you actually done for the people other run off at the mouth ?

When and how have you put yourself out their to help ?

How many sleepless nights have you had worried about someone other than your own family ?

I am done with this debate because you two actually know nothing about the truth period, just what you read and see on the TV and the on internet.

Rider

You're a good man Rider.  What you do is impressive.  You just have an incredible skewed right wing agenda that is unique to some of us. Take care dude. We'll talk again.