Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

On 6/5/2018 at 9:58 PM, itsme said:

It sounds to me like these were migrant workers, who tend to come to the U.S. during growing and harvesting seasons and go back home during the winter. 

So why don't they apply for work permits?Then they would be legal.

9 hours ago, itsme said:

Df1PV_BUYAAtfhd.jpg

Yeah,the U.S. sent I.C.E. agents to Central America to rip these children from their parents arms and bring them the U.S. so that we could put them in detention centers,right?Don't illegally cross the southern border with your children,and the U.S. will not separate your family. And the Prez that started this policy was Barack Hussein Obama.

• Like 4

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Here are some picrures of the tents in Tornillo, TX housing migrant kids. There are 400 beds now, but feds could house as many as 4,000 kids there. There are 20 children & two adults per tent. There are also showers, bathrooms, medical facilities, fire trucks and areas for children to meet with case management workers and lawyers. Each tent has an AC unit.

Dear America: You are waking up, as Germany once did, to the awareness that 1/3 of your people would kill another 1/3, while 1/3 watches.
Werner Herzog

No matter how smart the people in this thread that are justifying what's going on think they are, no matter the fact that they have got any answer for everything (even if it is ridiculous), no matter the amount of times that they say they are true Americans, defending the USA from foreign invaders -

They aren't any of that - they are subhuman fascist scum.  They are cognitively challenged man children desperate for a big boy to protect them from imaginary threats.  They are dollar store white supremacists acting like tough guys on the internet because to do it in real life would scare them.  They are nothing.

If you support an administration that behaves like this, you are not American, you are nothing. Never forget that the rest of us consider you to be nothing.

It is the US that enables Saudi Arabia, it is the US that enables Israel, it is the US that separates children from their parents and puts them in detention centers, it is the US people that believe the lies their government tell them.  You people are humanity's new axis of evil.

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

It is the US that enables Saudi Arabia, it is the US that enables Israel, it is the US that separates children from their parents and puts them in detention centers, it is the US people that believe the lies their government tell them.  You people are humanity's new axis of evil.

Lies are something Governments tell their Citizens each and every day of the week. They tell the Lie so often that they begin to believe it themselves.  Take Donald Trump for instance. It's surprising his Nose hasn't become like Pinocchio.  

trump-pinocchio.gif

13 hours ago, Maturin said:

Maturin here is the bible you live by, 

See the source image

158430d11cac673d911d3002aa57b23e.jpg

Here is the bible I live by and by the way "IN GOD WE TRUST" and we are "ONE NATION UNDER GOD"

See the source image

• Like 3

Here is the bible I live by and by the way "IN GOD WE TRUST" and we are "ONE NATION UNDER GOD"

Does your Supreme Leader espouse your thoughts and beliefs?  Does it make sense to abandon children in order to hold a negotiation chip to get the ridiculous border wall?  The truth is he could end this travesty with a tweet or phone call.  That's the truth.  No fake news or spin.  If you believe in alternative facts I'm sure you'll disagree. Two plus two doesn't equal five unless Trump tells you willing sycophants that it is so and if you don't believe it you believe it is fake news. All living first ladies (including Melania) have spoken out against this travesty.  The  wall vs. children. Where is the humanity? Where is the morality?  Where is a leader of our country that can at least occasionally speak or tweet the truth? This is not the country I grew up in.  This is not the country our children and grandchildren should have to endure.  I raised my children to always tell the truth.  I'm sure you did as well.  Can children now say that it's ok to lie because the POTUS does it constantly to enhance his own ego and agenda?  Where is our moral leader?

• Like 1