Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

32 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Your first paragraph is your ridiculous reasoning, not mine. So let's go with your reasoning and get to the point, what should happen to people who get into to U.S. , that are not US citizens. But come into the country any way other than an official port or point of entry?

You go, Girl... Maturin is a smart man. (like most here) And he knows the answer to your question Ashley. He's thinking of a way to put it to you Nicely or Charmingly. He won't listen to reason, but he will give you the benefit of the doubt... I respect his views because, like Ridge, Rammer, and Rider, they tend to think outside of the box, and it's a breath of fresh air, especially when it comes from abroad... But like you, I would like to see an answer...Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it and applying the wrong remedies. A symptom of man's failure. Our first duty, as a man, should be, think for himself. Do you agree19.gif.3e50c9c63bac7092f8a7509cf910ebc4.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Your first paragraph is your ridiculous reasoning, not mine. So let's go with your reasoning and get to the point, what should happen to people who get into to U.S. , that are not US citizens. But come into the country any way other than an official port or point of entry?

They have broken the law Ashley, They have to pay the time for the crime, just like anyone who breaks the law, with the exception of Hilary and Bill Clinton, they are above the law, and no matter what they do, they will never be held accountable for their actions. Now the common fold all must abide by the laws of each and every of the 50 States in which they preside in or take up residence in. The US Federal Law preludes(serves as a prelude or introduction to.) all state laws, whether the liberal judges in those states want to believe it or not, or whether the district or circuit judges want to believe it or not, as all US citizens are governed by constitutional law. They have pledged their allegiance to the Unities States of America, To the Republic for which it stands, One Nation under God, with Liberty and Justice for all. should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute. Members of the Armed Forces not in uniform and veterans may render the military salute in the manner provided for persons in uniform.[5]

Image result for american flag gifs

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The word Politics is derived from the words poly meaning many, and tics meaning blood-sucking parasites.    :biggrin:

the Politics men's Like as mosquitoes before sucking your blood be small,after that they will grow up on our pockets ..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The word Politics is derived from the words poly meaning

many

, and tics meaning blood-sucking parasites.    :biggrin:

Yes! The “politics” The same etymology joke cited in print since 1988.. There are many citations or quotes since than. In 1992, Larry Hardiman’s posted, "The word Politics is derived from the words poly meaning....etc." Politician Kinky Friedman used the same joke during his unsuccessful 2006 campaign to become Texas governor. The point is, NOT all Politician are Parasites, at least I know my Dad wasn't. 19.gif.78c72324982e1553afd794b163452e0f.gif

On 7/3/2018 at 3:45 PM, mic351 said:

Actually Starwriter, this story arose out of a June 28th twitter post that labels itself as a parody of CNN.  The account is under the handle that labels itself "@CNNPoltis".  The account also posted under a fake CNN chyron (see below) saying that:  :WATERS:  Next SCOTUS should be an illegal immigrant."  Twitter has since suspended the account.  I am no fan of Maxine Waters but I am a fan of the truth..

Fake_Maxine_Waters_quote_tweet.png

Wouldn't surprise me if the quote is accurate.I've personally seen Maxine say things just as stupid.

On 7/3/2018 at 4:47 PM, Maturin said:

In which case any population of humans that do not live on the African continent would be considered illegal immigrants, since that is the only place that humans are native to.

Ahh, glad to see that reductio ad absurdum is still going strong.

So nations should have no borders and people should be able to immigrate wherever they want whenever they want with no restrictions,right? Try that in Britain and see how long your country lasts.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So nations should have no borders and people should be able to immigrate wherever they want whenever they want with no restrictions,right? Try that in Britain and see how long your country lasts.

Just ask Angela Merkel how well that was working out for Germany. 

• Like 1