Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the parrot.Probably never had an original thought your whole life. Same old liberal progressive bullshit I've heard for 60 plus years. Every time you speak you reveal the depth of your ignorance of real facts. As for name calling,your comparing our immigration policy to Nazi Germany does make you sound like a total idiot.

RIdgerunner School of Debate
Tip Number One:  When someone describes the idiotic and inane things you say, just use throw the same descriptions back at them.  That way you don't even have to think.  For example, if someone says that the things you say are parroting the the right wing propaganda that you consume, just tell them that they are also a parrot.  Make sure you use the words (in this order) "Liberal progressive bullshit" there is no need to learn what these words mean.

The UN human rights counsel is debacle, and they have had a year to make changes that are long overdue, but did they Hell no ,,,,,, So we have left and if you want us back make the changes in the hypocritical counsel  Not act with bias but treat all with humanity.

Equal HUMAN RIGHTS for all !!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Just copied the above from Sean Hannity?

What are you supposed to do?  Well your president has just announced that your country is no longer a member of the UN Human Rights Council. Have you got the slightest idea what that means for Americans such as yourself? Not refugees or children but what you would call "regular" Americans.  You have brought what is coming to you down on yourselves now.

Let's get his clear, so you understand - the way governments treat refugees and prisoners is the way governments would treat their people if they could get away with it.  The only THE ONLY reason that governments can't get away with treating their people like that is the UN conventions on human rights.  So...

Instead of being a leader and sorting out the inhumane, Nazi treatment that is happening to migrant families in your country, your president leaves the UN HR Council. Wow, just wow.

Do you finally see what everyone has been fucking asking you to see since before you voted to make him president???!

The reason we are no longer a member of the UN Human Rights Council is because many of it's members are among the worst human rights abusers in the world.And then those nations lecture the U.S. about it's human rights policies. Such hypocrisy!  If it were up to me the U.S. would completely withdraw from the U.N. and make them leave the U.S. Maybe they could relocate to Havana,Cuba. I'm tired of the U.S. financially supporting that piece of shit organization.

I don't want you to do anything. I'm glad the US has left the UNHR Council. Hopefully you'll fuck off from the UN too and make and buy all your stuff from within your own borders and the rest of the world can forget about you!

12 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Tip Number One:  When someone describes the idiotic and inane things you say, just use throw the same descriptions back at them.  That way you don't even have to think.  For example, if someone says that the things you say are parroting the the right wing propaganda that you consume, just tell them that they are also a parrot.  Make sure you use the words (in this order) "Liberal progressive bullshit" there is no need to learn what these words mean.

And anyone that disagrees with you is labeled a fascist. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The reason we are no longer a member of the UN Human Rights Council is because many of it's members are among the worst human rights abusers in the world.And then those nations lecture the U.S. about it's human rights policies. Such hypocrisy!  If it were up to me the U.S. would completely withdraw from the U.N. and make them leave the U.S. Maybe they could relocate to Havana,Cuba. I'm tired of the U.S. financially supporting that piece of shit organization.

Mate, nobody believes that you did not just plagiarise the above from the last right wing news source you read! Haha, very poor parroting, I fucking read almost the same word for word on the BBC. Hahaha

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

I don't want you to do anything. I'm glad the US has left the UNHR Council. Hopefully you'll fuck off from the UN too and make and buy all your stuff from within your own borders and the rest of the world can forget about you!

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Mate, nobody believes that you did not just plagiarise the above from the last right wing news source you read! Haha, very poor parroting, I fucking read almost the same word for word on the BBC. Hahaha

If you use the BBC as your source for information,I fully understand why you are so poorly informed. At least in the U.S. our government does not yet censor the news as they do in your nation. 

8 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Until you need us again then you will coming begging on your knees, because you can't protect yourselves LMAO you are really something Maturin, a true Marxist. 

22 minutes ago, Maturin said:

"Allo guvnor, 'ow do you do? Can I interest you in some Marmite crisps? Grand, innit?" You're the Parrot Maturin! No one is going to bow down or listen to your complete utterness. I'm tired of your virtue-signaling as signs of supposedly high intelligence, and lack of interest in any form of severe morality or amelioration. These people here are good people, many compassionate by temperament. (IMO) It seems two-dimensional, as you believe that being a nice guy, or a well-socialized person who holds the correct political views is all there is, and there is nothing else to talk about. Bullshit! "Stick to a Cup of Tea or Watch the Tele." In all regards, I do value your opinion Maturin and I appreciate your intellect.. I hope one day we all can understand, "arguing isn't communication, it's noise!"  19.gif.8758311cea2184ea32ac269e8a4a5218.gif

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rammer said:

Rider, do you support Stephen Miller's views on immigration?  Just looking for a positive debate based on facts.  Are you up to it?

Are you too busy to reply or are you just scared to reply and look foolish?  I think the later.

9 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

"Allo guvnor, 'ow do you do? Can I interest you in some Marmite crisps? Grand, innit?" You're the Parrot Maturin! No one is going to bow down or listen to your complete utterness. I'm tired of your virtue-signaling as signs of supposedly high intelligence, and lack of interest in any form of severe morality or amelioration. These people here are good people, many compassionate by temperament. (IMO) It seems two-dimensional, as you believe that being a nice guy, or a well-socialized person who holds the correct political views is all there is, and there is nothing else to talk about. Bullshit! "Stick to a Cup of Tea or Watch the Tele." In all regards, I do value your opinion Maturin and I appreciate your intellect.. I hope one day we all can understand, "arguing isn't communication, it's noise!"  19.gif.8758311cea2184ea32ac269e8a4a5218.gif  0   29.71 kB

You're better than that Joey. You know that.

• Like 1