Whitney & Ben

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And just wondering why there is a big gap between realm numbers.. From 37 goes to 46

Never been bothered or understood these realm numbers all i need is the names at least they mean something.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Simply look at Lexy & Pete

They don't fuck 5 times a day, every day.  Lexy, by far, doesn't have the perfect body that Whitney has.  Peter doesn't have the monster cock that Ben has nor he doesn't have the athletic body that Ben has.  But they attract more viewers.  Simply because they are more natural.  they have fun, they have friends, they laugh often.  And, when they have sex, it is not scripted.  They are pleasant to watch because you never know what will happen in the next minute.

You don't think Lexy has the perfect body eh well if that is imperferct give me Lexy any day i think she is great, sexy,funny,natural and a bundle of fun.

lexy1.jpg

lexy2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Never been bothered or understood these realm numbers all i need is the names at least they mean something.

The number itself doesn't mean nothing.. Actually you have till realm 37 (except the 46) and have 32 houses online (realm of bree&drew and mary&george are empty now) but normally they means new apartments and unless 46 is the lucky number of the girls i would say that more houses (between 37 and 46) are expected soon

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Even Ben and Whitney experimenting with POV and additional materials.

New cam view thing but th same blowjob she does to him several times a day..day after day,the proof that sex isn't everything Regard being an good,fun place to watch.The day she moved in to Ben place was they day house "ended".

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Even Ben and Whitney experimenting with POV and additional materials.

And it's not the first time.. they did it with the "trio"
I remember saying some time ago that POV will be a reality pretty soon... also remember the comments for that 😁😁

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

New cam view thing but th same blowjob she does to him several times a day..day after day,the proof that sex isn't everything Regard being an good,fun place to watch.The day she moved in to Ben place was they day house "ended".

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And it's not the first time.. they did it with the "trio"
I remember saying some time ago that POV will be a reality pretty soon... also remember the comments for that 😁😁

I can't find the view shown in the twitter.

Did they do a POV with one of the cams?

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

Well, sex is planned now, glad to see romantism isn't dead on VHTV 😂

They still have to open houses were residents don't have sex on cams for half an year or that bate with phanties on like in others cam sites..but they are getting close to that "level".😅.

• Upvote 1