Whitney & Ben

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Russ said:

This girl with big tits needs to come around more often 

She shows some sign of Ruby syndrome, and does not fuck.

But generally, I agree. She is thick. 

22 minutes ago, At77 said:

Girl looks to be under the influence of something and it’s a bit creepy. 

Maybe she did a visit to the "drugs room" in the house. saw her coming out from there yesterday after the shower with the creepy dude

10 minutes ago, guestlook said:

u think like me about drug..... she is a  junkie

Not only her in that house.. just need to have attention when they all (guests, tenants) goes to that room without cameras
This may create a big question for this house... are all the "visits" performing because they get drugs?? Some weeks ago two girls visited twice (one of them already had sex in old patrik&clair house with a dude that fucked whitney) and they went there to visit that room

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Not only her in that house.. just need to have attention when they all (guests, tenants) goes to that room without cameras
This may create a big question for this house... are all the "visits" performing because they get drugs?? Some weeks ago two girls visited twice (one of them already had sex in old patrik&clair house with a dude that fucked whitney) and they went there to visit that room

I totally agree with you, at every exit of this room, they all touch the nose and sniff .... the essential evidence of cocaine consumers ... Now maybe, these are just suppositions

I definitely think something fishy is going on in that house. That’s why the creepy sits there sometimes with sunglasses on just staring. And when Ben and Whitney went to cleo and axel’s the first time, they all went in the dark closet a few times. Also that’s probably why Ben couldnt cum after an hour of getting a blowjob from Whitney that night. And the fact that they are up til the crack of dawn tells me something. 

• Like 2