Whitney & Ben

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Unfortunately, from the tones of comments lurks willingness to spoil some guys' life which , paraphrase the famous words, it's pretty fucking far from OK

Do you honestly think VH would take any action based on speculation on CC? They are very reluctant to take action even when they see something themselves!

• Like 1

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Do you honestly think VH would take any action based on speculation on CC? They are very reluctant to take action even when they see something themselves!

no action is needed, and that's the point, so watch the girls, jerk your cock if you have to and  have a fun here on forum, that's it

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

And calling people the "morals squad" wasn't an attempt to shut them up by ridiculing them? 

give it a rest. our buddy should be called a lot worse. and also nobody directed any comment toward you so it looks like you just want to start an argument. i'll pretend to be the mods for a moment & tell you to take it to rants & flame wars & save them the trouble.

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

I chipped in the same way you chipped in, I just don't like bullies, but I am happy to put this to bed, it's all about opinions!

It's pretty easy to solve the bullies big guys.. the ones that think they are the owners of CC foruns and are always trying to control others opinions with their abusive posts ... hey.. better create that cheer section only for them ... like a private club

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

It's pretty easy to solve the bullies big guys.. the ones that think they are the owners of CC foruns and are always trying to control others opinions with their abusive posts ... hey.. better create that cheer section only for them ... like a private club

i see that you've finally looked in the mirror mr expert.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, guestlook said:

joke allowed or no ? 🤣

If the Picture came from VHTV for this apartment and was Broadcast then it's fair just as any other Picture.    Role Playing Death is a bit weird but to each their own.

If the Picture was Photoshopped to make it appear as this then it would not be allowed.