Delete the Archives!

17 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So is bullying and people ganging up on 1 contributor allowed then?

What is going on here first we are warned that any other topic other than about the apartment we are in has to be made a sub topic then Amy seems to be being got at for expressing and opinion on the sub topic she set up. So can't people argue in a sub topic then it all seems to be getting a bit silly now or is it bullying.  Seems as you can't win here you are either dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What is going on here first we are warned that any other topic other than about the apartment we are in has to be made a sub topic then Amy seems to be being got at for expressing and opinion on the sub topic she set up. So can't people argue in a sub topic then it all seems to be getting a bit silly now or is it bullying.  Seems as you can't win here you are either dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

Seems to depend on who is making the post and that is unfair to me!

• Like 3

it started with amy making a topic saying that the archives should be deleted. i don't think they should. vh is way ahead of the other sites as the archive & timeline allow people that can't watch live due to their work schedule or other reasons to still be able to see what happen. so far i believe that jabbath & i don't think they should be deleted. what does everyone else think? haven't seen any opinions about it except for me, jabbath, & amy!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it started with amy making a topic saying that the archives should be deleted. i don't think they should. vh is way ahead of the other sites as the archive & timeline allow people that can't watch live due to their work schedule or other reasons to still be able to see what happen. so far i believe that jabbath & i don't think they should be deleted. what does everyone else think? haven't seen any opinions about it except for me, jabbath, & amy!

And you and Jabbath didn't agree which is fine but then made it personal which isn't ok and smacks of bullying! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Well to be honest I didn't like the way the tone of the opinions were going to be honest after all we are now told to set up a sub topic for other discussions and then when this is done the person is then warned about their opinion, are we not allowed free speech after all.? or is it just this one person.??

Possibly Amy sometimes is a pain in the ass lol for her opinions but then possibly so am I sometimes.

And just for the topic, No I I don't think they should be deleted.

• Like 2

Just now, jjkopite said:

And you and Jabbath didn't agree which is fine but then made it personal which isn't ok and smacks of bullying! 

nobody made anything personal. you still haven't answered amy's question. delete or not & why?

• Like 1

For sure tenants signs documents allowing they to be recorded and be on archives.. I think it's a nice (but totally bad organized and structured since day 1) feature of VH to have it.
And well if they deleted the stas effects on head from tim.. i guess if some tenant have some serious reasons for that they could do the same

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But that’s not all you said. You then told me to get a life and leave here. I did everything right and you still chase after me to put me down. Then Jabbath has the gall to come in here and laugh at me and call my idea crazy without even so much as a decent argument. You think knowing that everything one does on the cams being recorded for all time doesn’t impact what the tenants do and are willing to do? That to me is absurd. You’d have to be an idiot not to contemplate the risks of having this sort of thing recorded and available forever. 

amy! you have to fight about everything. i have barely commented lately about anything. i'm still waiting for everyone to give their opinions.