Delete the Archives!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I won’t ignore anyone cause I won’t have people making snide remarks behind my back. 

Again, I did everything right here. I didn’t do anything wrong. 

No you didn't do anything wrong at all Amy.

• Like 1

That is entirely up the James, He created the site, He owns and operates the site. He set up the various functions that were created to please his membership. I have no opinion, my job is to monitor CamCaps, and help out the newbies navigate around our forum.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

. You’d have to be an idiot not to contemplate the risks of having this sort of thing recorded and available forever. 

Perhaps they are idiots really as if you are prepared to be shown live on the internet making a twat of yourself sexually it is 100% sure someone is going to record it and spread it around as it happens and you can't do a blind thing about it and its there for eternity. So being in the archives is probably the least of their worries.

Definitely NO. The reasons are obvious for us subscribers, for VH and it makes holiday memories for the tenants that they will be able to show to their children!:angel:

A very innocent question. I present the next ones:
  - removal of sub-managers and managers
  - VH must pay 90% to tenants
  - unemployment benefits for tenants released
Have a good day.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

There is a huge difference between the possibility of individuals recording stuff and VH recording it for all time. Take Vlad/Sveta for example, they were forced to leave because someone threatens to blackmail them. To this day, anyone can simply join VH and get access to everything they ever did and use it to possibly blackmail them. Whereas if it didn’t exist you’d be hard pressed to find videos of them. Sure you might be able to find some but not to the extent that they are available on VH’s on site. It’s a huge risk to take no matter how you slice it. 

I would say that the likes of Sveta and Vlad were quite happy to take the money in return to give VHTV the rights to hold recordings of them, plus you would have to know a few things before using the archives to find that information. Yes it is possible but then again there are multiple sites where people have taken videos of themselves and posted it, I would say there is a greater chance of them being blackmailed other than a site that 1. you have to pay to view & 2. finding out that persons real name and the name used on the site.

The archives is also used by new sub's that can go back and view some really great moments that were captured i.e before I got a sub i seen a few caps with what happened with Angie when she slept with another bloke, when I got a sub I went back and was able to find the amazing action that happened (this is my point of view obviously not that great for Mick).

A walk down memory lane for those who remeber but those who don't this is Angie & Mick, thanks to HarveyB for this image.

Screenshot 2017-01-23 11.09.45.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think you guys are missing the point that I was trying to make. I’m not suggesting that the archives should be deleted because they aren’t useful. I know what it’s good for and I understand why you want to keep it. That’s not the point. The point I was trying to make is that I think the existence of the archives actually serves to hinder the quality and quantity of the tenants and what people are willing to do on cam. Ironically, I’m actually making an argument that by not having the archives to guys might actually be getting MORE of what you want. To know that what you do on cam will be recorded forever and be accessible to anyone with a premium sub, that has to play into a decision to do this or not. I know that there are plenty of people who don’t care, but I think that there are a lot of people who do and it stops them from being here. So, the result is that you only get access to a pool of talent that are in that category of willingness. 

I also think that the archives hinders the extent to what people will do on cam. It’s one thing to have sex on cam, it’s another thing to have kinkier types of sex on cam. People may be more comfortable with the possibility of their normal sex being recorded forever, but perhaps they may not be as comfortable being in an orgy that is recorded forever. 

Tough luck, after all they are big boys and girls now they know what they are doing ........ allegedly lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Do VHTV tenants have any say-so about what is retained in the archives, or does VHTV have complete and total ownership of the camera feeds?

Just wondering. Getting a copy of the official contracts used by RLC and VHTV is rather problematic.

And remember:

behave yourselves.jpg