Delete the Archives!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Of course! Again though, that’s not the question. Is the pool of potential tenants lessened because of the archive? That’s the main question. 

Doubt if they are that forward thinking anyway they will always find some whatever. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Of course! Again though, that’s not the question. Is the pool of potential tenants lessened because of the archive? That’s the main question. 

They’ve got 30 apartments. I don’t think lack of tenants is a problem

• Like 1

DONT DELET THE ARCHIVES!why to delete something's that is included free for paid users(an great archive with thousands of videos)with some residents and houses that are gone,but thanks to archieve we can enjoy it anytime we wish it,why not to delet also time rewind also!?Gess next someone will also want that..both features(archive and time rewind)are an great plus and incentive to pay for the site and..THIS is very important..in other cam sites we would had to pay maybe 40,50$ extra a month to have access to such features.Claim about how crapp the stream quality is..how some houses look sub par..but claim about good things makes no sense.Otehr thing..archive and rewind feature are part of VHTV personality and differentiation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I actually meant to place a “?” Not a “!” in my topic. Fear not, no one, not even me, thinks the archive is going to be deleted. That’s not the question. See the posts above.

Honestly Amy I think we have some(good reasons)to complain about VH,like the crap stream(miles worst that in the other major site)etc,but the additions we get with subscription are great,the rewind feature alone would cost you not more not less than 30$ on top of monthly payment in the other site.And an archive with thousands of videos..bet would be at least 20,30$ on top of that.So in VH we get for about 40$ all that.But everyone it's free to like those features or not,this is just my personal opinion,

Sorry but I think you may be totaaly wrong on this as it doesn't matter that VHTV has the recordings as someone else will, what it does do is at the moment give a small amount of protection if you will because if you sub then you have access to all the archives but if it wasn't there I would bet that there would be a rediculously higher number of recordings floating about. As for the tenants you are only ever going to get a select amount of people and again I dont think it either hinders or changes how they act as they are acting for views not recordings.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

En fait, vous avez un bon point sur la capacité d'avoir capturé les vidéos pour leur propre référence ultérieure. Je pense que VH devrait fournir un disque dur avec une copie de tout le contenu des locataires à la sortie du site s'ils le veulent. Ou un locataire doit avoir accès à vie à VHTV. 

En ce qui concerne les autres idées, je le prends comme une blague, mais je vais le dire. Les gestionnaires / locataires sont essentiellement des employés de VH. Je ne discuterai pas sur le long terme. Ils méritent d'être traités avec humanité et assez comme tout autre travailleur. 

Tenant comrades! Wake up, ugly bosses exploit you! You must prefer unemployment and the street to the comfort of a heated apartment and hundreds of dollars a month.
Management comrades! Wake up, you work like dogs to find apartments, place cameras in the best places, manage the fights, scold the tenants too soft.
Comrades underwriters, wake up, stop your subscription: all this is cinema!

And yet, there are more and more apartments, more and more subscribers ... Look for the mistake!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It wasn’t meant to be a poll question. I know already how you guys feel about it. The point was for you guys to consider if it’s possible that the mere presence of the archive impacts the tenant pool and the level of progression. 

I can't see how it would impact any pool of potential tenants or how they progress because archive or no archive as soon as you put your shit on the interwebs it is there for life and there is no stopping it.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, if it was you, it would cross your mind at all? I know that It would for me. 

Did you know that Camarads started selling their videos via Manyvids. Could VH do the same? Would that bother you?

If I were ever willing to be in this situation then no it would'nt bother me as it would be my option to join and take the almighty pound, then suffer what ever consequences that happen. I made my bed then have to lie in it.

Another point that should be considered is what exactly is written in those contracts, it may say that all rights are held by VH but it may have stipulations that forbid the videos being sold to different parties it truly is upto the individuals to accept what they sign for.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I suppose the right thing to do would be to look at RLC, given that they do not have an archive. I think there is no doubt that many of their tenants do in fact rely on RLCs policies to protect their content from spreading to the internet. Perhaps they would not be interested in being a tenant if they had an archive. 

@Foamy T. Squirrel @StnCld316

Do you think the tenants on RLC would be impacted by the pretense of an archive? If they started one, do you think any of them would leave? 

I think I can undercut my own argument about the progression part. It doesn’t appear that a lack of an archive amounts to a greater willingness to be more kinky. 

It didn't stop (forgive me if I'm wrong with the name) Dasha from visiting & staying with Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Charmant! Je sais, comment oserais-je avoir un autre point de vue. Vous êtes hors sujet BTW! Malheureusement, je ne pense pas que CC va vous permettre de créer un sujet sous voulait me insulter. Pardon! 

There is no insult. I tried to understand your thinking (it's not easy) that led you to question the interest of archives. The interest for whom?
I understood that you said that it curbed the exploits for the tenants and that VH is making money by selling them. That's not it?
You know it better than me, all these good people have signed contracts: everyone knows what he is exposing himself to.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH، vh، vh، vH، vH، vH أنا لا أعتقد أن المستأجرين الحصول على انفصل عن طريق بيه من قبل مدير أقسام و VH ، لكنني سوف تدخر هذه الحجة لموضوع فرعي آخر. المستأجرين كلها هنا تحت بمراد إرادتهم ، يمكن يمكن أن تلتحق. ولكن ، أقول أن هذا لا يعطي VH أو أولاً مديري الحق في أن يكون في إنسانية للمستأجرين. VH have duty لحماية المستأجرين من أي نوع من الإكراه أو أوكل. ولا ، هذا ليس فكرة سخيفة كما شهدنا بالفعل مثل هذه الأمور.