New girl Alexa

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I hope they do not have the Amazon Echo (Alexa) or Amazon Echo dot in the apartment somewhere 😏

I have an Amazon Echo and on occasion, I will ask (just an example, but it really does happen)

Alexa?  when will you bate?

Alexa (Amazon Echo) answers:  sorry, I don't know about that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I have an Amazon Echo and on occasion, I will ask (just an example, but it really does happen)

Alexa?  when will you bate?

Alexa (Amazon Echo) answers:  sorry, I don't know about that.

LOL not a good sign for you!

My buddy sent me two picture's from Alexa's room.  One from the camera at the head of the bed and one from the camera at the foot of the bed.  Does anyone have an old picture from the camera at the head of the bed?  It seems like the bed has been pushed closer to the balcony then what it used to be and is now further away from the camera at the head of the bed.  I was just wanting to verify that that truly is the case now.  Thanks in advance I hope!

On 6/10/2018 at 11:38 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

My buddy sent me two picture's from Alexa's room.  One from the camera at the head of the bed and one from the camera at the foot of the bed.  Does anyone have an old picture from the camera at the head of the bed?  It seems like the bed has been pushed closer to the balcony then what it used to be and is now further away from the camera at the head of the bed.  I was just wanting to verify that that truly is the case now.  Thanks in advance I hope!

yep, maybe 30 cm /1FT

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

yep, maybe 30 cm /1FT

Thank you Noldy, I wasn't sure if I would ever get a reply on that question.  I thought I recalled the bed being closer to the door but from the pictures I had seen it seemed quite a bit further away from the door.  Thanks again!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Noldy, I wasn't sure if I would ever get a reply on that question.  I thought I recalled the bed being closer to the door but from the pictures I had seen it seemed quite a bit further away from the door.  Thanks again!

YW 😉 

On 6/10/2018 at 11:38 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

The bed is in the same position as it has always been, right into the pillar and the glass. RLC has adjusted the camera, like they have been doing in B4, to get closer views

38 minutes ago, Frankster said:

The bed is in the same position as it has always been, right into the pillar and the glass. RLC has adjusted the camera, like they have been doing in B4, to get closer views

nope, I check a pic from August 30 2016 and today, and the bed is moved