New girl Alexa

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

The bed is in the same position as it has always been, right into the pillar and the glass. RLC has adjusted the camera, like they have been doing in B4, to get closer views

Like Noldus said, the bed has been moved.  It has been moved further away from the bedroom door towards the balcony.  The camera angles are the same!

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Alexa very hot today on the couch 

she reconciliate me with this apartment ❤️

Must not take much to "reconciliate" you then 🙂

One bate on the couch and poof...Moos is reconciliated LOL.  It just shows to go you that everybody that views the affairs of these girls is different.  There can be absolutely nothing happening for weeks in an apartment and all of a sudden the apartment can change for some because of one bate!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Must not take much to "reconciliate" you then

One bate on the couch and poof...Moos is reconciliated LOL.  It just shows to go you that everybody that views the affairs of these girls is different.  There can be absolutely nothing happening for weeks in an apartment and all of a sudden the apartment can change for some because of one bate!

It is sure that between us it will be much more difficult to reconcile, even if I do not doubt that you too can be beautiful on a couch 😂
the problem is that you are a superficial man and you only remain in appearances, that's why you're limited in your words in this forum 

that's why also i found you boring 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

It is sure that between us it will be much more difficult to reconcile, even if I do not doubt that you too can be beautiful on a couch 😂
the problem is that you are a superficial man and you only remain in appearances, that's why you're limited in your words in this forum 

that's why also i found you boring 

LOL  to each their own Moos.  I find you to be a poor choice for a mod in this forum so I guess we are even!

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 1:12 PM, Noldus said:

nope, I check a pic from August 30 2016 and today, and the bed is moved 

And it has made cam 13 the only useful cam to get a good (or good enough) view of the bed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...