Real Life Cam

Thestarider

Real Life Cam Demise  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Is Real Life Cam Going Downhill and losing market share ?

Voyeurhouse-TV  continues to kick it's ass every month, RLC is arrogant, and treats its's customer's like crap. It does no good to make a report because they don't care what you have to say.

They have treated CamCaps like a door mat, even though it was one of the first sites to promote RLC to the masses and give them a discussion forum. This in return brought 1000's of memberships to RLC and what did we get in return for the free promotion, a DMCA take order that shut our site down.

They charge you astronomically sum of money each month for a subscription, then when they come up with new functions they again charge you more money. Their subscription with replay is nearly 2 times a month what VHTV charges, for far less content which does not include an archive of videos.

That is my opinion why they have been shooting themselves in the foot for along time now and will continue to lose market share to VHTV.

Complacency, Arrogance, A poor report system, Lack of respect for the membership base, Greatly overpriced for the content available.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont really know as I still think target audience might be different...

Once a voyeur always a voyeur jabbath, to me they are fighting for market share from the same voyeur audience.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Once a voyeur always a voyeur jabbath, to me they are fighting for market share from the same voyeur audience.

I heard from some people rather like RLC because VH is too let me say "direct or extreme" for them. And for some people RLC simply is mostly teasing with less action than VH. That's why I brought the thing with the different target audience up. BTW RLC might not be happy about this poll and send their lawyers at you again... 

RLC is doomed because of VH. They cannot keep up with the number of tenants and the amount of sex. There aren’t enough true voyeurs to sustain a site anymore without resorting to some form of progressive cam show. VH is just too tempting if given a choice especially in light of the huge cost of RLC and their really bad reputation for customer service. The better looking girl models are the only thing saving them likely. Sorry VH girls you’re all very pretty, but these girls are models. Anyways, in the end VH will continue to push voyeurism into a 24/7 live sex show with very little regard for preserving the idea of voyeurism and the very fragile niche that is voyeurism will be dead for good. None will be able to compete with VH and the temptation to join VH will be too overwhelming. We all failed to preserve voyeiurism and greed from all parties involved got the best of it and likely it’s over for good in short order. 

CamCaps, you need make a deal with VH and get them to promote your site on their web page. VH is good, but VH + CC is gold becuse it’s creates as dopamine feedback loop due to the reps feature. That’s the ticket to long term success!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, again said:

I think the global voyeurs audience is always growing, so it's still enough for RLC, VH, ..

Once VH gets that Miami, Florida Apartment up and going. It will be a blessing for the English Speaking Clientele. They finally get a language they can understand and relate to.

• Like 1