Real Life Cam

Thestarider

Real Life Cam Demise  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Is Real Life Cam Going Downhill and losing market share ?

Even when rlc is doing "bad" (like right now) they are still doing "better" than VHTV in numbers. VHTV is still "new" so that's to be expected. I don't think rlc is "doomed" or going to go down soon.

Like jabath said VHtv & Rlc have different viewers, so far.
Rlc as a website looks more clean with a variety of categories, VHtv ( at least for someone that's not watching the website regularly) looks messy but that is improving: doesn't look as messy as it used to be.
The cams feeds / appartments quality looks about the same right now ( which wasn't the case before).
But what makes Rlc & VHtv really different is the "girls on vacation"(Gov) appartments, when you look at the top cams/ top replays it's always the Gov's appartment that are dominating, even if nothing is really happening ( girls watching tv & ...).
And i think that's why RLC is still dominating. VHtv hasn't touch at the golden goose of rlc ^^'

VHtv is still focusing on couples, and tbh personnaly i barely ever watch those kind of appartments, they become boring really fast. And if i want to watch a couple fuck or even orgies with "amateurs" there are lots of website that offer that for free ^^'. And looking at the top cams at rlc i don't think i am the only one ^^'.
Now VHtv announced an english speaking appartments, tbh that's something i am really looking for. (I have been bugging rlc for years to put a english speaking cast in the Gov's appartments at least once ^^'). But if this english speaking appartment is just going to be a couple appartment i don't think i'll go past the first month of subscription ...

Right now Rlc doesn't intersted me at all, i barely watch it, after the 3 months of litteral fake shows we had (girls licking each other's belly button xD), now it's back to girls playing charades, bating and staying for a shit long period of time, inviting they boyfriend even though rlc opened an appartment for couple on vacation ( which has been a failure so far, who whould have taught 🙃). And after 2 (3?) years since the Gov's appartments oppened they are only still 2 of them 😕 so tbh if nothing new comes up or that rlc doesn't put the Gov's appartment back on track, i think i'll be done with them 😕. Maybe VHtv will eventually take over who knows ? ( i highly doubt that though, at least not for a couple of years)

• Like 1

Btw you can't see who voted what on this poll, so it's hardly relevent as the majority of poeple who participate in the open forums are from Vhtv and i doubt that any of them would say that rlc is doing good xD

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wathou said:

Btw you can't see who voted what on this poll, so it's hardly relevent as the majority of poeple who participate in the open forums are from Vhtv and i doubt that any of them would say that rlc is doing good xD

Really? I always thought RLC has more because of all the Barca girls only stuff. 

But like I said before the site with the most fans at CC will win the poll.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Really? I always thought RLC has more because of all the Barca girls only stuff. 

But like I said before the site with the most fans at CC will win the poll.

Yhea Rlc's open forums, at least the Gov's appartments since it's the only ones i care about, are a mess 😕 withe knights and haters/trolls fighting each other very little for me ^^'

For the "the site with the most fans at CC will win the poll". Not true i don't care about vhtv (so far ^^'), and i am a rlc sub until september and i voted yes. As of right now and like i said after all the recent events i think rlc is just not worth the price nor the time 😕. And just google rlc's alexa ranking graph or number of single user's graph you'll see i am not the only one feeling that way ^^.

7 hours ago, Howard said:

RLC is trying to be the Lexus of on-line cams with the customer service attitude of a 1st generation Hyundai. VH is like a backroom massage parlor. Its a revolving door of casual sex.  I did a write up on them recently in another forum on this site, so I'll summarize.

Now,...what RLC does well is they have apartments occupied by couples that are romantically involved. They have a service that shows the lives of couples who make love, not have sex (3 or 4x/daily). Realistically, can anyone reading this post have sex 4x/day, 7 days a week?  Of course not - your wiener will get numb by the end of day two and within a few days, you'll desensitize yourself to what having sex is all about.

Anyway, RLC couples stick around for awhile (RLC closets are usually filled with clothes).  Unlike VH, which seems to have a revolving door. It seems VH is like a pimp that has subordinates that recruit kids to have sex on-line (with free room and board). RLC caters to a mature voyeur market. Unfortunately for them, a mature market is tighter with the wallet then the people VH goes after. RLC is what you watch if you're a romantic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VH is all about banging. Few couples are romantically involved. In fact, I would classify many of them as social outcasts (or grunge-like in their behavior). The way many are tatted up and their general behavior is conducive to "living in the moment" (casual sex, 3-somes, lots of drinking, un-kept apartments, etc). Have you seen a VH closet? You'll notice there is little clothes in most of the closets (as these kids don't have much to their name and/or live as vagabonds). They'll wear condoms to avoid pregnancy - not necessarily to avoid disease. 

VH caters more to the US market then RLC.  If you notice, all the 'kids' stay up until dawn and bang (or party) between 4A-7A local time (which is 8P-11P US east coast time). To have 90% of your apartments stay up until dawn (local time) to bang,...that is a VH directive and VH wants the US dollars.

Getting back to the poll, RLC is slipping because they are not adjusting to what the market wants (or where the money is).  The market wants what VH is showing. Just fucking - no romance. To a certain degree, the people on VH reflect the people they want to attract in the US. The 13 - 25 yr old impressionable and 'live for the moment' males that only know about banging. Kids in high schools who get head, get laid, treat sex as an activity/sport/dare/contest among friends.  VH knows it, caters to those people, and wants their money.

Good post Howard. You hit the nail on the head here, IMO, plus, I'll add, the formation of relationships appears to be minimal in VHTV...The audience for RLC and VHTV are a different bunch, and each to their own. I doubt there aren't many who meticulously watch both though...Sadly more of the regular guys who prefer the RLC format aren't in a real hurry to resubscribe these days once it runs out and more of the newbies are screaming out for the VHTV style. IMO, there are a number of reasons for this...The cost, too many couples apts, the regular lengthy visits of BF in B4 (shorter visits would be much more tolerated), especially when Barca has a couples on vacation apt, too many predictable fake shows and, IMO, the very fact that some apts are mimicking VHTV, such as the excessive bating in B4 and the crazy set up in M,S and D's..intentionally or not...

But I'll always follow RLC as long as they stick to what they're good at and set out to do, because it's not just the nudity, bating and sex that has me hooked...I love to follow the interaction between the girls and the building up of relationships and friendships between them....If RLC tries to compete with VHTV, and attempt to adapt their style, more than they are now, that'll be my lot and I'll spend my money on something more useful...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are wrong. Most viewers of VH are from Europe (Mainly Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands) I think Europeans are more open minded than mostly prudish Americans. Interesting is too that about 1/4 of VHs audience are female...

You need to offer more then just sayng I am wrong.  What evidence or theory do you have to make such a claim?

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good post Howard. You hit the nail on the head here, IMO, plus, I'll add, the formation of relationships appears to be minimal in VHTV...The audience for RLC and VHTV are a different bunch, and each to their own. I doubt there aren't many who meticulously watch both though...Sadly more of the regular guys who prefer the RLC format aren't in a real hurry to resubscribe these days once it runs out and more of the newbies are screaming out for the VHTV style. IMO, there are a number of reasons for this...The cost, too many couples apts, the regular lengthy visits of BF in B4 (shorter visits would be much more tolerated), especially when Barca has a couples on vacation apt, too many predictable fake shows and, IMO, the very fact that some apts are mimicking VHTV, such as the excessive bating in B4 and the crazy set up in M,S and D's..intentionally or not...

But I'll always follow RLC as long as they stick to what they're good at and set out to do, because it's not just the nudity, bating and sex that has me hooked...I love to follow the interaction between the girls and the building up of relationships and friendships between them....If RLC tries to compete with VHTV, and attempt to adapt their style, more than they are now, that'll be my lot and I'll spend my money on something more useful...

I don't get why so many people at RLC are against guys visiting the girls in the Barca places? Girls getting a good fuck is much more interesting than stupid teasing only stuff...

Pretty sure they fuck outside the appartements when they are away...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't get why so many people at RLC are against guys visiting the girls in the Barca places? Girls getting a good fuck is much more interesting than stupid teasing only stuff...

Pretty sure they fuck outside the appartements when they are away...

I'm not against it Jab...That's why I said shorter visits are fine, say 1 week. But when it's 2,3 or 4.:cry:..This is my personal taste...I find that the fucking gets boring after a while, that's why I barely follow the couples apts...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not against it Jab...That's why I said shorter visits are fine, say 1 week. But when it's 2,3 or 4.:cry:..This is my personal taste...I find that the fucking gets boring after a while, that's why I barely follow the couples apts...

They should get multiple guys for a nice orgy there 👍😇

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I looked it up. Easy to find statistics in the web. (I looked at similarweb)

Similar web statistics are "estimated data verify your website" as they indicated on their site. Estimates may or may not be entirely accurate.