Miami Cometh

Well the Miami apartment has been with us for a few days now but most of the enthusiasm and comments seem to have dried up since the grand (cough cough) opening.????

Perhaps you all have found your pipe and slippers and decided to join our such energetic and vibrant couple in their  new endeavours :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

So, I have to wonder how VH feels about Anthony and Gia so far. I guess the numbers don’t lie, but since we don’t know it’s hard to say. 

Well I wouldn't have thought it would have taken anybody with a bit of a brain to see this has been a gigantic failure it's whether or not they are man enough to admit it and cut their losses which is what good business does.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I suppose We could hash out the after-effects of the apt here, but it’s quite clear that VH picked the wrong people for cc members! 

What doesn't directly mean that they are the wrong people for the rest of their audience.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, why didn’t VH see it coming? Surely they had to have know this was a big deal. Why did they go to all of that effort? There must have been some reason for them to believe that AG would be more active. 

Good question? Then again I suppose they have to rely on the interview and even G & A's Twitter advert is a load of bollocks in how they describe themselves. In both they obviously have lied through their teeth or perhaps a nicer way to describe it would be over exaggerated lol.

41 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What doesn't directly mean that they are the wrong people for the rest of their audience.

That is very true the only problem is there is that the audience is very very small or perhaps non-existent!!!!

39 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That is very true the only problem is there is that the audience is very very small or perhaps non-existent!!!!

How do you know that???
we don't know (at least most of us) who is watching "outside" CC .. not even numbers or preferences. Even in the last months being a total mislead name, don't forget that the name of the site still includes the word "voyeur" and if you read the FAQ gives a different image

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

How do you know that???
we don't know (at least most of us) who is watching "outside" CC .. not even numbers or preferences. Even in the last months being a total mislead name, don't forget that the name of the site still includes the word "voyeur" and if you read the FAQ gives a different image

When you come down out of your fantasy land and into the real world you must admit their performance so far has been crap, would be much better with better can positions but I don't honestly think they are the right type of people. Also i have been on here so long now i have forgotten what voyeurism means now lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

When you come down out of your fantasy land and into the real world you must admit their performance so far has been crap, would be much better with better can positions but I don't honestly think they are the right type of people. Also i have been on here so long now i have forgotten what voyeurism means now lol.

And where did i say that their performance is/was good??? i wasn't talking about myself... but about audience that we don't know nothing about. I believe that being at CC gives a total different image of what happen because we talk in group about them.. photos are hosted.. names are given.. tickets are done because things commented here. For sure if you are watching VH alone without even know about CC you would see a total different site
I believe that their twitter audience not even notice the constant fails on names like we do here because we know the faces/names

On 6/11/2018 at 1:51 AM, Amy3 said:

Like, yeah sure, I know what you mean! Lol

But, we already have access to some degree to most all of the tenants here. We already pretty much know everything that’s happening in the apts. Plus, the Twitter guy keeps all the action updated on a regular basis. 

English isn’t new to VH. Many tenants can speak English and it’s usually not a big deal. 

Here’s the big but! While it may be likely that the CC audience holds some nostalgic view of the non-English tenants, I think the subscribers at large will very likely gravitate toward Miami if the girls are hot and there is some degree of sex craziness going on. 

Another thing is that these aren’t cam girls in the sense that it will be a POV cam show. So, it’s not right to throw them in with the millions of cam girls out there who cam in English.

It appears that Gia is not good right now and sad for almost one week because her grandmother is dying. I see that Anthony is a very good man and always there for her in their house. I say that we give this couple a chance to prove us all wrong and make this new voyeur house exciting. I'm curious what July is gonna be like with Gia and Anthony. We gonna see for sure!

anthony&gia @anthonygiamiami 2h2 hours ago

More

My beloved followers... I apologize Gia & I have not been our fun loving selves ever since we went live last week Wednesday 😞 Her grandmother with whom she is very close with, is deathly ill for 5-days now. Gia has been very depressed... so please pray for her and her grandma.

• Like 1