Miami Cometh

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe there’s a slight chance they are actually doing it for the fun of it and the money is just play money? One can dream, I suppose! 🤩

They'll want money, i don't think they'll do it for fun, they'll want fancy cars, go out to the clubs, money will be the driving factor 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, but you know what I mean. How bad ass wound it be to get the inside view of some real party animals living it up in Miami, who let us in it all and they don’t give a fuck about the cams or the money all that much? Bliss! 

But no, likely desperados working the cams for a few bucks to survive! So tired of that model! Aren’t you?

Hopefully they'll spend time in their apartment instead of hanging out in SOUTH BEACH😋

• Like 1

Just read their newspaper again and indeed says te place would open this weekend,they didn't change or inform us of nothing more so expected to open very very soon.Regard the residents..names were changed.......Antony prior name in VH was..Gary..and her(now called Gia)it's the blonde "girlfriend".So unless a lot changed..will be Lot of hidding..no sex..and house emptyyy.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just read their newspaper again and indeed says te place would open this weekend,they didn't change or inform us of nothing more so expected to open very very soon.Regard the residents..names were changed.......Antony prior name in VH was..Gary..and her(now called Gia)it's the blonde "girlfriend".So unless a lot changed..will be Lot of hidding..no sex..and house emptyyy.

How do you know this? About Gary, I mean.

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

The rent in MIAMI is expensive, so i think the Miami apartment mite be in the bad part of town

Could already be like other houses of Vh... They already was living in the houses before arrived on project so it's different that people move on purpose to another house

Latest news..the Miami house opening was delayed few days,the house looks ok but they tought wasn't good enough for the standards of vh,not luxury enought to open..so they are doing(right in this moment we are speaking)an extreme makeover,place will have now..two pools..one exterior and one interior,also they are putting very very up to date forniture,and atention to this detail..some of the fourniture it's from very renown artist..Boji Excilory.Cams..will be about 25 to 30 and all very high quality,Regard the residents..big big nice surprises..it will be top of the cream residents.Expect to see in the opening fire works,pork meat,pink caviar and champaign.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Could already be like other houses of Vh... They already was living in the houses before arrived on project so it's different that people move on purpose to another house

somehow i don't think it will ever happen, what a certain president would call fake news lol