B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK, but we still aren't allowed to say where they went, strange as it may seem...😒

Will ask an admin later, I mean if we can say that they are in barcelona now then sure we should be allowed to say what country they went to for vacation. Since nothing personal is revealed by saying that 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Will ask an admin later, I mean if we can say that they are in barcelona now then sure we should be allowed to say what country they went to for vacation. Since nothing personal is revealed by saying that 🙂

Good luck! Goodnight Fagen and the rest of you guys...

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

last night, Mila was wrong with Serena and tonight tries with Darina, I think she has no problems, Darina is the biggest vacca that lived in these apartments

Every time Mila goes to touch her pussy, Darina either moves her hand or changes position. Nothing will happen here tonight me thinks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Every time Mila goes to touch her pussy, Darina either moves her hand or changes position. Nothing will happen here tonight me thinks.

Considering she lays with her legs spread all day long and shoves her open snatch in front of all of the girls, this is a nothing more than a click bait sham.

• Like 2

This is by far the most bizarre show on RLC ever.  they get together for 20 seconds, then one of them jumps up and does something in the room or outside.  They check their phones constantly.  Is there some sort of timer in play here?  It's worse than watching football. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

This is by far the most bizarre show on RLC ever.  they get together for 20 seconds, then one of them jumps up and does something in the room or outside.  They check their phones constantly.  Is there some sort of timer in play here?  It's worse than watching football. 

😀🤩😁