B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Mila and Serena seems to have something going, not sure when this all started, I know they slept in Milas bed last night but still.

Basically they are lying on the bed like most the B4 girls do..except there are usually 4 or 5 on the bed!...They aren't really doing anything apart from that as far as I can see...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Basically they are lying on the bed like most the B4 girls do..except there are usually 4 or 5 on the bed!...They aren't really doing anything apart from that as far as I can see...

They been kissing etc. def. doing more than they usually do and they are just the 2 of them.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looks like Darina was checking RLC earlier on phone showing the other girls what was happening with Serena and Mila

They always do in that apt Fagen...You've just pretty much backed up what I posted earlier...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They always do in that apt Fagen...You've just pretty much backed up what I posted earlier...

I know just thought it was funny, so even the girls knows something is up with them. And funny they are not with the other girls, and still wonder why they have all the heart balloons.

Just now, Fagen said:

Okay I know the girls been kissing before just never seen the two of them alone like this sensually for so long and kissing a bit.

From that angle it's even impossible to tell if they were actually kissing...I think they're looking at the phone and choosing music...All the caressing is what all the girls do, even in B2 and 3K...Put it this way, if they ever GENUINELY get it on, I'll be astounded...bearing in mind Selena has barely opened up...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

From that angle it's even impossible to tell if they were actually kissing...I think they're looking at the phone and choosing music...All the caressing is what all the girls do, even in B2 and 3K...Put it this way, if they ever GENUINELY get it on, I'll be astounded...bearing in mind Selena has barely opened up...

Yep is why im a bit surprised since Serena usually dont do much. It might not be anything, we will see later if they get it on.