B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yep is why im a bit surprised since Serena usually dont do much. It might not be anything, we will see later if they get it on.

A tell tale sign I always look for with these girls is where do there hands explore!...My Monica was involved in a few of these shows. She did feel the other girl's boobs a few times, not very often, but never went near their pussies, because she's not into girls...I haven't been fixed on these 2 all night, so I might have missed something, but have they even felt each other's boobs, never mind pussy...?

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looks like Darina was checking RLC earlier on phone showing the other girls what was happening with Serena and Mila

Then she went in and pretended to be a little surprised..Come on girls!!...😏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A tell tale sign I always look for with these girls is where do there hands explore!...My Monica was involved in a few of these shows. She did feel the other girl's boobs a few times, not very often, but never went near their pussies, because she's not into girls...I haven't been fixed on these 2 all night, so I might have missed something, but have they even felt each other's boobs, never mind pussy...?

Mila was touching her breast earlier as she caressed Serena's body, not much though but then again they are so tiny lol.

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder what Candy is doing, she been out for a long time after she left earlier today with her bf.

Maybe she decided since he's Not Wanted that she'd take a hike with him and disappear.  :biggrin:

• Like 1