B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wonder what is is people wants to see ? bates? Lesbian sex? We still get bates from Adri, Mila, Darina, but maybe it's not enough to satisfy people? 🙂

All of this, plus bonding between the girls and the formation of genuine relationships and friendships...😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I wonder what is is people wants to see ? bates? Lesbian sex? We still get bates from Adri, Mila, Darina, but maybe it's not enough to satisfy people? 🙂

one thing is guaranteed rlc will never please everyone we all have different tastes you mentioned the bates they are the last thing I would mention they are ok I guess but its not what I watch for

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

yes, they are "on vacation from the vacation" 

Funny they dont have that airplane symbol on the site next to their names like they do when someone is on vacation. Or are you just guessing?

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Funny they dont have that airplane symbol on the site next to their names like they do when someone is on vacation. Or are you just guessing?

They are in another country

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

There should be a ✈️next to Candy's name...Not sure why there isn't...

And why do not they terminate the contract, and simply, bring a girl, that really is worth it?
The atmosphere seems quite cold and with the girls in the main room, it does not seem that the atmosphere will improve much more ...
So in conclusion, of 7 girls, with potential, we have a girl, who does everything with the couple ...
Two more girls that seem to live in a world apart from the house ... and not that they are to show anything on camera ...
And another girl, Serena, who although she is the one who has been in the house the longest, seems like a new arrival. He did not like to participate in the parties with the girls, as Darina or Adriana does, and although with Malina (a woman's heaven, she does not put obstacles to the parties, and does not put obstacles to undress for our enjoyment) in the end everything stayed in nothing.