B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

I think the B4 girls, on the whole, are starting to look bored now. They never seem to even go out in the evenings. The barmy evenings, eating and drinking al fresco in Barca will be wonderful. I wish it was me, but they don't seem to bother, not since Rosie left really...:huh:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Creo que las chicas B4, en general, están empezando a parecer aburridas ahora. Parece que nunca salen por las tardes. Las noches barmy, comer y beber al aire libre en el Barça será maravilloso. Desearía que fuera yo, pero parece que no se molestan, no desde que Rosie se fue realmente ...: eh:

And what interest do you have, in which the girls, are not in the houses?
The normal thing is that a client wants to see the girls, every night.
The time they are out of the camera ... is time lost, from my point of view.

18 minutes ago, vortios said:

And what interest do you have, in which the girls, are not in the houses?
The normal thing is that a client wants to see the girls, every night.
The time they are out of the camera ... is time lost, from my point of view.

My bad Vortios. That was suppose to say evening, not afternoon...I'm not complaining that they aren't going out in the evening. My point is is that they've even stopped doing that, so, IMO, are starting to get bored been stuck out in B4...

So my buddy tells me that Darina went to the hidden bathroom along with the other two bathrooms, at least 30 to 40 times last night.  I think that Darina should seek help from a damn good gynecologist or a damn good urologist or a different powder provider!!  What is up with a girl that goes to the bathroom that many times??  Any women on the forum want to shed a little light on the subject??

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So my buddy tells me that Darina went to the hidden bathroom along with the other two bathrooms, at least 30 to 40 times last night.  I think that Darina should seek help from a damn good gynecologist or a damn good urologist or a different powder provider!!  What is up with a girl that goes to the bathroom that many times??  Any women on the forum want to shed a little light on the subject??

its the beer Harley that stuff runs strait though some people, im sure that's all it is im sure none of the girls would dream of doing anything illegal in the house lol 😉

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

its the beer Harley that stuff runs strait though some people, im sure that's all it is im sure none of the girls would dream of doing anything illegal in the house lol 😉

i'm sure you are right.....what was I thinking lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

My 5 year old grandson really enjoys the program that Mila and Darina are watching 😏

That is why RLC needs to seek out more mature women instead of the kiddo's that they do and I don't even know what program you are referring too!!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is why RLC needs to seek out more mature women instead of the kiddo's that they do and I don't even know what program you are referring too!!

One of the Ice age animated movies

• Like 1