B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So my buddy tells me that Darina went to the hidden bathroom along with the other two bathrooms, at least 30 to 40 times last night.  I think that Darina should seek help from a damn good gynecologist or a damn good urologist or a different powder provider!!  What is up with a girl that goes to the bathroom that many times??  Any women on the forum want to shed a little light on the subject??

The last I saw of her before she went to bed was that she went to the restroom at lvl 2 in Malina and Ana's room, she took the elevator up and then went in there while they were sleeping, no idea why she couldnt use one of the other 2 restrooms, unless there was no more toiletpaper there lol.

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a short city break...That's all I can say here...😉

All you can say lol, why does everything always have to be so secret on this forum, people talking and sharing stuff in private in small groups, never understood :S

Nevermind I know where they been. But are we not allowed to say that here what country they been to? Her bf seems to have a lot of money, lots of traveling.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

All you can say lol, why does everything always have to be so secret on this forum, people talking and sharing stuff in private in small groups, never understood :S

Nevermind I know where they been. But are we not allowed to say that here what country they been to?

So why did you pretend you didn't know?..So someone has obviously shared that information with you, in a PM...the very thing you are complaining about!...The problem is that we can't spill the beans on here, it's against the rules...Nothing personal Fagen...

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So why did you pretend you didn't know?..So someone has obviously shared that information with you, in a PM...the very thing you are complaining about!...The problem is that we can't spill the beans on here, it's against the rules...Nothing personal Fagen...

I found after, I missed what it said as location thats all, and no one here told me in pm. But it doesnt matter, I just think it strange how secret everyone is here thats all, I dont think you would break any rules by saying saying what country/city they been to, just as we know they are currently in barcelona, no difference 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I found after, I missed what it said as location thats all, and no one here told me in pm. But it doesnt matter, I just think it strange how secret everyone is here thats all, I dont think you would break any rules by saying saying what country/city they been to, just as we know they are currently in barcelona, no difference 🙂

OK, but we still aren't allowed to say where they went, strange as it may seem...😒

last night, Mila was wrong with Serena and tonight tries with Darina, I think she has no problems, Darina is the biggest vacca that lived in these apartments

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1