VHTV Payment and Subscription Issues

2 hours ago, Aether said:

Ah yikes, no single month? I was hoping to test it with a month sub first and then possibly go for more afterwards 😅

You don't have to take Amy's advice as their is nothing wrong with VHTV only Amy's selective view.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Aether said:

Ah yikes, no single month? I was hoping to test it with a month sub first and then possibly go for more afterwards 😅

There is a single month membership of $39.95 you obviously missed seeing this then?

bandicam 2019-10-09 01-29-14-316.jpg

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

There is a single month membership of $39.95 you obviously missed seeing this then?

bandicam 2019-10-09 01-29-14-316.jpg

I meant on this forum's store as linked prior, but dw.

In any case I just ended up paying via segpay as @Voyeur House TV persuaded me. I'm now the proud owner of a month membership and I've been enjoying actually being able to use all the cams. Verotel just wouldn't work for some reason, so oh well.

But I've been going through the archives and I keep encountered a weird issue where no matter what the video keeps restarting. I know I should probably make/find a different thread but while I'm here, any one know how to solve it? I'm watching via chrome and there's no extensions that could interfere here. It seems to happen with any 'moments', but not with the live day playback I've found. Any ideas?

4 minutes ago, Aether said:

I meant on this forum's store as linked prior, but dw.

In any case I just ended up paying via segpay as @Voyeur House TV persuaded me. I'm now the proud owner of a month membership and I've been enjoying actually being able to use all the cams. Verotel just wouldn't work for some reason, so oh well.

But I've been going through the archives and I keep encountered a weird issue where no matter what the video keeps restarting. I know I should probably make/find a different thread but while I'm here, any one know how to solve it? I'm watching via chrome and there's no extensions that could interfere here. It seems to happen with any 'moments', but not with the live day playback I've found. Any ideas?

This has been a problem for some time now i understand, they keep fixing it but after a while it seems to start again. This used to happen a lot when i was a subscriber and must admit it is very frustrating.Can only suggest you send a ticket in describing your problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

This has been a problem for some time now i understand, they keep fixing it but after a while it seems to start again. This used to happen a lot when i was a subscriber and must admit it is very frustrating.Can only suggest you send a ticket in describing your problem.

I definitely hope it's something that can be fixed because one of the main reasons I did all this was because I loved the massive archive VHTV has, compared to other websites. Plus they actually have some of the stuff I'm interested in too

Just now, Aether said:

I definitely hope it's something that can be fixed because one of the main reasons I did all this was because I loved the massive archive VHTV has, compared to other websites. Plus they actually have some of the stuff I'm interested in too

Yes i agree, just send them a ticket saying what your problem is thats my only suggestion. Many many many months ago the archives always worked fine but then they have started having problems with them and no one seems to be able to get a grip on it for very long. One reason i packed it in to be honest.

13 minutes ago, Aether said:

Check this 😉

9 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear subscribers, we are experiencing major outage of our archive moments servers. The work is in progress, we depend on the success of our partners - the hosting company storing all the data. No videos are lost, it's just an issue with connectivity between their nodes. A very big issue, as we see it. But their part is quite optimistic about restoring it within a day.

Sorry for incovenience

• Thanks 1