Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

Was kinda expecting that they were like in b4 but both seem a lot "slower",I notice they vanish a lot from cams(probraby more than I seen all the other house residents before)then..I remember what jas like to do with her girlfriends behind the contains..so Gess he also does it.But well..Jas is still beautiful.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Was kinda expecting that they were like in b4 but both seem a lot "slower",I notice they vanish a lot from cams(probraby more than I seen all the other house residents before)then..I remember what jas like to do with her girlfriends behind the contains..so Gess he also does it.But well..Jas is still beautiful.

If they vanish it's because they are going out shopping or enjoying the city, or to the beach I think. In the house they only vanish when they are on the toilet or in the little wardrobe room..

22 hours ago, Fagen said:

If they vanish it's because they are going out shopping or enjoying the city, or to the beach I think. In the house they only vanish when they are on the toilet or in the little wardrobe room..

Year of course,not talking when they go out(to beach,shop etc)talking when they are in the house and vanish from all cams,more him than her,just in few days they seem to do that more than all the past residents of the house.

32 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, I enjoy the fact he cums inside Jasmin. When she got up a lot of cum spilled out of her onto his dick.

Yeah he cums inside her every time, wonder what kind of protection she use to not get pregnant, he never use a condom.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Did Jas did an blowjob on cams?Elisa did great ones and some frequency,llona also great blowjobs and hanjobs,but unless i missed it..didn't see Jas doing nothing of that.

No she never goes down on him and he never goes down on her, at least not on cam, but I think they have sex the same way when they are home.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yeah he cums inside her every time, wonder what kind of protection she use to not get pregnant, he never use a condom.

Several years of relationship between them 😁 

39 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No she never goes down on him and he never goes down on her, at least not on cam, but I think they have sex the same way when they are home.

It's kinda strange,maybe she doesn't like it,would say it's an culture thing but so much girl in Rlc etc do blowjobs and even some epic ones,Regard they doing sex always the same way,indeed looks that way but when they were in b4 they tried some others positions etc,but now just few months later things look way slower,I wasn't an fan of Elisa but sure missing her great blows,even more llona ones,Jas it's absolutely beautiful but kinda expects more in this new place(for her and him),but tre is also the abituation time,some residents take some time till they start doing lot of stuff.

Il y a 6 heures, ze81 a dit :

Est-ce que Jas a fait une fellation sur des cames? Elisa a fait grands et une certaine fréquence, llona aussi grandes fellations et hanjobs, mais à moins que je ne vois rien it..didn't manqué de faire Jas de cela.

Hi ZE, I did the same thinking when Jas was at B4, no sucking, no 69. I had high hopes when they came to B3 but it seems to have a sexual schemas that exclude any oral contact except the french kiss. I'm going to be bored, very fast. Even if Jas is a very pretty girl, her life as a couple on camera is boring. Only a blowjob or a 69 can get me out of the torpor of this apartment. I will not look any longer at this apartment and wait for its fans to announce the event on CC and use the replay in advance thanks to them (the fans)