Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

On 7/15/2018 at 2:16 AM, enonzzz said:

Does anybody know; if there will be samo another couple inside apartment with them ?

I really hope not, it's good as it is, and they can do like they want without having to worry about another couple around them.

Does anyone think it's strange that a beauty like Jasmin has a boyfriend that looks like a combination of the pillsbury dough boy with a face like Curly from the three stooges? Kudos to him for landing such a beauty but does seem odd, doesn't it?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well that was interesting. Jasmin taking it in the ass. I don't recall this happening before... What a beautiful pussy with those long pussy lips. By the way he came on her back.

Yes first time i've seen them do anal, did he come on her back? Didnt see that, was wondering if he came inside her like he always does when they do vaginal sex. I didnt see him come wipe her back, will have to go back and re-watch how it all happened.

Just now, Fagen said:

Yes first time i've seen them do anal, did he come on her back? Didnt see that, was wondering if he came inside her like he always does when they do vaginal sex. I didnt see him come wipe her back, will have to go back and re-watch how it all happened.

He came on her back and she eventually gets up and goes to the bathroom to clean her back. I was surprised as I expected him to come in her ass... I mean what's the difference between cumming in the ass or pussy.

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He came on her back and she eventually gets up and goes to the bathroom to clean her back. I was surprised as I expected him to come in her ass... I mean what's the difference between cumming in the ass or pussy.

Yes I just watched it again, he came on her back and then smeared it over her ass and back, then he put it back in and started fucking again but only for a few secs and then stopped.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Who's complaining...It's a slight step up from her 1st stay in Barca....😏

• Like 1