Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's cheered you up now that your team's been knocked out...😉

Hehe,for sure there isn't an better way to do that than with jas😊,seing her wet and dripping it's an vision from heaven, my second favorite girl in Rlc,only behind wonderful kitty.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Another fucking setback by RLC!!!  Good morning all...

Hi,Mmm..Harley my friend you don't fancy Jas?Well any girl it's an improvement over the last one(that wasn't bad but stayed for tooo long).

I don't fancy repeats!  It only shows that RLC is either out of girls or is to lazy to find something fresh.  What's going to happen with Jasmin being back is that you will see the others, her entourage if you will allow me to say and "Couples on Vacation" will become a mini B4.  Nothing new and exciting bringing Jasmin back!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

I moved everything with Elisa & Fima to another Elisa & Fima Topic and Renamed this Topic to Jasmin & Jim.   I had to Edit the First Post since the First Post that begins a Topic cannot be moved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, cupcup said:

They cleaned the apartment very good 

They totaly had to do it,more three,four months with the last couple and place wouldn't be fit to humans live in it.

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't fancy repeats!  It only shows that RLC is either out of girls or is to lazy to find something fresh.  What's going to happen with Jasmin being back is that you will see the others, her entourage if you will allow me to say and "Couples on Vacation" will become a mini B4.  Nothing new and exciting bringing Jasmin back!!

I kinda can see our point but this place originally was kinda an house were we could be some barca girls like we haven't seen before,there was llona for exemple and she was great in this place,but for some reason after her they stop with that,well then Elisa and fiam arrived and stayed for years😅,I don't fancy many barca girls but would love to see some of them in this place doing everything,like an Rose or Bele with their boyfriends or girlfriends.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've found someone...Jasmin and her BF...😀

you mean her fake bf right the extent RLC will go to fool us into thinking these girls have real bfs is amazing isn't it lol 😉 im being sarcastic of course

• Like 1