Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

even the guest room, has clean towels, so I think a new couple will be coming soon, then I would like to many members that, strange to say, that Jasmin is not a lesbian

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only Rose and belle..the others hope they don't show in the house much(specialy the blanket girl and boyfriend that are in b4),what's good in this house it's that is not tease after tease,all residents till date delivered and good.The girls of b2 and b4 can hang out in..b2 and b4.

Agreed, it seems like the ones that try too hard to not show anything are miserable and the ones that are free  and enjoy being watched  are the happy ones lol. would not mind the couple that was there before the current  waste of space girls "Ana and Malina" occupied the big room in B4. forgot that girls name with her muscle b/f.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

JAZZY JUICY JOYFUL JASSSSSSSSSMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN ❤️😍

See the source image

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 

As voted in the polls by you the CC voyeur's "The most Beautiful girl ever to grace the RLC apartments"

When jas was with the boyfriend some time in b4 some didn't like the dude, but Personaly i have respect for the dude,he doesn't try to hide,put an dam tend to cams not catch the things(like for exemple the blonde and boyfriend in b4),so fine with the couple.

55 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As voted in the polls by you the CC voyeur's "The most Beautiful girl ever to grace the RLC apartments"

I didn't vote,but yes,Jasmin was a favorite of mine,very sexy and she knew how to carry herself,,but in my opinion, Naomi outshines her and most in this RLC project,she is very beautiful and refined,she seems to be a woman who can carry herself in any situation,and any place.If i had some important dinner or event to attend,i would gladly have Naomi by my side dressed to kill. As far as Jasmin coming back,with her big baggage,(bf.& phone,,lol),like many of you,i don't know how it will be this time without the other girls around to have the fun they had before, but i am glad she is back to look at anyways.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Harley what you think about Kitty?

I'm not Harley,but as far as Kitty goes,she is a pretty girl with big,child like issues,, total turn off no matter how sexy or pretty.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I didn't vote,but yes,Jasmin was a favorite of mine,very sexy and she knew how to carry herself,,but in my opinion, Naomi outshines her and most in this RLC project,she is very beautiful and refined,she seems to be a woman who can carry herself in any situation,and any place.If i had some important dinner or event to attend,i would gladly have Naomi by my side dressed to kill. As far as Jasmin coming back,with her big baggage,(bf.& phone,,lol),like many of you,i don't know how it will be this time without the other girls around to have the fun they had before, but i am glad she is back to look at anyways.

As much as I really like Jas, and she's probably the 2nd most beautiful girl we've had, after Nicole, they're not gonna serve up anything we haven't seen before, IMO..At least when Ilona turned up in B3, she totally surprised us with some great sex...but I stopped watching after a while...We've seen Jas and Jim have some great sex, so without the other girls around her, what more is there for us to see...But that goes for all the couples apts...That's why I rarely watch them...

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm not Harley,but as far as Kitty goes,she is a pretty girl with big,child like issues,, total turn off no matter how sexy or pretty.

Well totaly respect that you think that of her(specialy the child isues beyavour that i have to agree)Gess not many have her as their favourite resident like myself😅.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

As much as I really like Jas, and she's probably the 2nd most beautiful girl we've had, after Nicole, they're not gonna serve up anything we haven't seen before, IMO..At least when Ilona turned up in B3, she totally surprised us with some great sex...but I stopped watching after a while...We've seen Jas and Jim have some great sex, so without the other girls around her, what more is there for us to see...But that goes for all the couples apts...That's why I rarely watch them...

Very true,but as far as a couples apt. i do watch,it would have to be Eva,she is pretty good looking,athletic build,and as i have seen,very,very sexual,with women,and men.

• Like 2