Mila & Noah

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Guess you are the only one that, at this time, can get the answer through your connections. 

Unmatched means they do sth. the way nobody else can do. They can either be totally great or totally bad. Twitter pic tells me they are too shy to got to nude beaches 🙈😇

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unmatched means they do sth. the way nobody else can do. They can either be totally great or totally bad. Twitter pic tells me they are too shy to got to nude beaches 🙈😇

I know what unmatched (had to use translate lool) means, but the answer goes more in, if here no one knows them and the guy didn't even arrive.. the only way to answer your own question is to ask directly to vh or the managers.. 

That's the problem.. people want to see immediately all ... then in 1-2 weeks they are old 😁😁 I guess that's the reason that the managers don't even care to find right people... it's the quick rotation of the bodies 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

That seems to be an VH rule ... and opening houses without the tenants being there

VH or the managers or whoever is responsible has to uphold the tradition of opening houses before they are ready. It doesn't matter if people are there or not, it doesn't matter if the cams weren't tested or if the angles are bad or if there are any problems, the most important thing is to open apartments. They must always open apartments before any and everything else.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

VH or the managers or whoever is responsible has to uphold the tradition of opening houses before they are ready. It doesn't matter if people are there or not, it doesn't matter if the cams weren't tested or if the angles are bad or if there are any problems, the most important thing is to open apartments. They must always open apartments before any and everything else.

In one word..GREEDY.Quality for most managers in VH(would say 80,90% of them)doesn't matter anymore,it all about $$$$$.

The truth is they do it because it’s effective at getting people’s attention. It’s part of the build up and sets a tone of anticipation of things to come. VH is actually impartial to it all. They leave it up to the manager to decide these things. The reason is because it gives the impression that these are individual apts like a cog on the wheel of the voyeur site and not an expression of a standard of quality, which VH tries to steer away from.  Oddly enough this has become the standard of quality on VH, but they think it adds a bit of naivety, which they think gives the illusion of something new and inexperienced. 

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This place seems to be small but nice to me. 

Indeed,only thing missing it's charismatic,diferent residents in it.You look to this place than you look to Patrick&clair or Kristen&steve and they all seem the same,but well there are audience for everything and they probarby will have some views.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,only thing missing it's charismatic,diferent residents in it.You look to this place than you look to Patrick&clair or Kristen&steve and they all seem the same,but well there are audience for everything and they probarby will have some views.

See my comment in the Miami Cometh thread if you like. 

• Upvote 1