Candy, you were always amazing eye-candy, but this time around, you have proven that you are alot more. ❀️ You can open up and have a real life on camera. I might be the only one, but I thought having the boyfriend there added some real life to B4, whether it being sex or arguments, it was alot more real life than any of the fake-show-"parties". Cause Candy is more real, and beautyful, and I love her for that! πŸ’–

With the boyfriend gone, don't let that mean Candy will go back to only being eye-candy. A healthy you beautyful adult need satisfaction once in a while, nothing to be ashamed of, in fact, you should rather be proud of it. No need to surpress the feeling, just let yourself go! You deserve satisfaction Candy! You can pleasure yourself!

πŸ’–

27 minutes ago, ed2 said:

With the boyfriend gone, don't let that mean Candy will go back to only being eye-candy. A healthy you beautyful adult need satisfaction once in a while, nothing to be ashamed of, in fact, you should rather be proud of it. No need to surpress the feeling, just let yourself go! You deserve satisfaction Candy! You can pleasure yourself!

πŸ’–

You were great just now! 😲 Giving amazing views while rubbing alittle! Amazing! Thank you Candy! πŸ’ž

• 2 weeks later...

Candy Ain't so Dandy, matter of fact Candy has gone to shit since her BF left, just lays around most of time either talking to him on the phone, or watching videos on her phone. I know I am not alone when I say that our hopes were so much higher this time around for her, and that she would come out of that shell. unfortunately she is getting even father into her little shell just passing the time until she can leave.

WTF are you waiting on. go on home to your BF and let someone in the project that really wants to be there.

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 8:32 PM, Thestarider said:

Candy was dandy while the BF was around, but now that he left she has reverted back to the same Candy that was at B-2.

Β 

I liked how she progressed, opened up abit, she had sex on camΒ πŸ‘ but since her BF left she is back to her old pretty boring self πŸ‘Ž