CANDY

On 7/5/2018 at 11:35 PM, Thestarider said:

Candy Ain't so Dandy, matter of fact Candy has gone to shit since her BF left, just lays around most of time either talking to him on the phone, or watching videos on her phone. I know I am not alone when I say that our hopes were so much higher this time around for her, and that she would come out of that shell. unfortunately she is getting even father into her little shell just passing the time until she can leave.

WTF are you waiting on. go on home to your BF and let someone in the project that really wants to be there.

See the source imageSee the source image

She does interact a bit with the other girls, having conversations etc. - But can't really blame her for the things she does, there's not much more to do, talk to the other girls, take a shower, eat, lay on the bed and watch videos, or talk on the phone with bf. All the girls does pretty much the same things and routines every day.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

She does interact a bit with the other girls, having conversations etc. - But can't really blame her for the things she does, there's not much more to do, talk to the other girls, take a shower, eat, lay on the bed and watch videos, or talk on the phone with bf. All the girls does pretty much the same things and routines every day.

How about getting off her arse and do some sightseeing in 1 of the best cities in Europe...😏

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

How about getting off her arse and do some sightseeing in 1 of the best cities in Europe...😏

She is out of the house almost every day for some time, im sure she has done plenty of sightseeing in Barca already  🙂

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She is out of the house almost every day for some time, im sure she has done plenty of sightseeing in Barca already  🙂

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

there's not much more to do, talk to the other girls, take a shower, eat, lay on the bed and watch videos, or talk on the phone with bf.

You never said that in your original post though...😏

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You never said that in your original post though...😏

I know sorry, but she's been there for a while now, I dont know where they go when they go out, sometimes she goes alone and other times with some of the girls. Maybe they go shopping and other things girls likes to do.
We need to have a body cam on them when they go out, would have been fun hehe.

25 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I know sorry, but she's been there for a while now, I dont know where they go when they go out, sometimes she goes alone and other times with some of the girls. Maybe they go shopping and other things girls likes to do.
We need to have a body cam on them when they go out, would have been fun hehe.

That would be great but I wouldn't fancy paying 100 Euro/month for it...😏

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

LMAO....there is not ONE girl in any of the Barca apartments/house that has not seen every inch of the "best cities in Europe".  Everyone thinks that when they leave they are always going shopping for food or something new to wear.  These girls have got you all by the balls and it will never change!