Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is this it? This is what's the deciding factor to join or not? 

U mean the energy ?

if that's what you mean yes, watching couples watching tv and fucking everyday is not really what i am looking for on those kind of website ^^'

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

@waldi beat me to it lol

it must be quite big property. Cams a bit too far for my taste, but let's wait, it's too early to say something constructive

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Jesus buttfucking Christ, did they set out to have the worst cam placement on the site? Because they certainly succeeded.

Lol well must admit my opinion is very similar lol

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Jesus buttfucking Christ, did they set out to have the worst cam placement on the site? Because they certainly succeeded.

It has to be a deliberate thing because it would be totally impossible to try for the best possible placements and fail so badly.

1 minute ago, waldi said:

it must be quite big property. Cams a bit too far for my taste, but let's wait, it's too early to say something constructive

Yes, that's a pretty big condo. Going to be hard to have close ups. 

Honestly? We'll see. But maybe it will be like Mary in that big house.

100% guaranteed chip is the only apartment that is understandable to subscribers. That is, the effect of empathy - will, as I have to some Russian apartments.

But if that's all. That expectations are not high. At the moment - advertising opening is much louder - than real. I thought they would open up party - to good start. But they opened like a typical house Jeka or Alex and Lina...:confused:

Just now, Robwin said:

First impressions it ain't setting the world on fire for sure.

She seems rather uninterested with the whole thing. Like this is Anthony's deal and she's just going along with it.  Plus, she's appears to be a transplant from eastern Europe or further, into the USA. Exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well Hun give me your honest opinion and you @ashleyxyz xxxx

I havn't been on VH this morning, but going by the caps on here, some of the cams are too far away. It's the first American apt, so we see how it works out. Need to jum p on VH to see what they're talking about. Doesn't look like much.