Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

The place is pretty nice and there it is well furnished. So, unless they were "moved" into this place, which doesn't seem to be the case, I'd say they have another decent source of income besides VH.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Most of the cams are not visible to the other cams. I like that. Think there are 2 views where you can see them. 

ScreenHunter_1467 Jun. 19 18.23.jpg

They're actually talking about the aesthectics of the place. i like that...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Always thought the Americans did things bugger and better than anyone else well they have certainly failed here big time.

There's a bigger distance between the cameras and the people, so there one thing bigger!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The free cam is a actually a pretty good one. You can see most of the apt, but unless something is happening on the dining room table it's not going to be the best view. 

My advice would be to may the Cam 1 in the kitchen a pay cam since you can already see into the kitchen from Cam 3. Especially since there are 2 cams in the kitchen

1 minute ago, Failscream said:

First impressions, they need some carpets.. The couple itself could be interesting even though I wish she didn't have a russian/eastern european accent. 

It's Miami! Super humid in the summer. No one has carpet because it would start to smell bad. Plus, if they go to the beach, carpet gets full of sand and it's difficult to clean. This is a typical home in Miami.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well you can't really call that stuff beer at all in the US 🤭

Haha!!!! That's a great beer. But, if he drinks that stuff all day, it's not good.