Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

According to their tweet today, it appears Gia's grandmother is dying everyone and she is totally emotionally fucked up. Let's give them a chance you know. If your family member was dying, would you be in the party mood and want to invite friends over and want to have sex????? Ummmmmm hell no LOL. We need to allow Gia to feel better and give this voyeur house a chance to show us cool sexy things and parties maybe.

anthony&gia‏ @anthonygiamiami 2h2 hours ago

More

My beloved followers... I apologize Gia & I have not been our fun loving selves ever since we went live last week Wednesday 😞 Her grandmother with whom she is very close with, is deathly ill for 5-days now. Gia has been very depressed... so please pray for her and her grandma.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Gia&Anthony's twitter account

The month of JULY will be fun... as I loveeeee to host small parties and invite different guest to enjoy good cocktails, music, swimming in my pool, relaxing in the hot-tub, playing games and so much more!!! Get ready for good times this summertime in MIAMI... at my ranch home!!!

Dgpizph_WAAEskc_A.jpg

28 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

According to their tweet today, it appears Gia's grandmother is dying everyone and she is totally emotionally fucked up. Let's give them a chance you know. If your family member was dying, would you be in the party mood and want to invite friends over and want to have sex????? Ummmmmm hell no LOL. We need to allow Gia to feel better and give this voyeur house a chance to show us cool sexy things and parties maybe.

More

My beloved followers... I apologize Gia & I have not been our fun loving selves ever since we went live last week Wednesday 😞 Her grandmother with whom she is very close with, is deathly ill for 5-days now. Gia has been very depressed... so please pray for her and her grandma.

Even their house plan it's an "lie" and they desapear constantly to rooms that "don't exist", why should users,viewrs believe in anything they say...

3 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

Hey, life continues right? And I think Anthony was the one who wrote that tweet and not Gia. I'm giving them the month of July to prove themselves. Anthony appears to be a business man and she does not work I'm guessing.

There will be lots of changes in july for many places. I hope this place will evolve positively as well.

31 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

More

Also you join the site four hours ago and already with nice sintony with them...Hep...strange.

Just now, ze81 said:

Even their house plan it's an "lie" and they desapear constantly to rooms that "don't exist", why should users,viewrs believe in anything they say...

How do you know that it's a lie? .

8 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

Hey, life continues right? And I think Anthony was the one who wrote that tweet and not Gia. I'm giving them the month of July to prove themselves. Anthony appears to be a business man and she does not work I'm guessing.

I understand that and agree.. just don't think that right after announce that sad news for Gia would be a nice moment to talk about what he said on next tweet.

Btw, welcome to CC

What can I say, when family dies the surviving family get depressed and do not want to talk like most normal people when death occurs. I agree with you that I was turned off by them disappearing in the other room, however I saw Gia crying really hard on Anthony's shoulder today. Well I'm curious about what will happen with them and in that pretty house of theirs in July and into the future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I know what's is a wrong house plant and that this two desapear constantly to some room that "doesn't exist".

This house seems to be a big house and cams are not everywhere.