Emma

11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I would venture the point that "obese"  is far different than "well built".  I  am not trying to slam the new girl, I am simply calling it like I see it..  My opinion doesn't necessarily have to agree with yours.. 

Find her more atrative than for exemple witney,Cindy,Lola,Bree,Betty,Darcie.Its an question of Basicaly personal tastes.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

I just pointed out that they gave the epic realm25 obviously not an epic apartment.

In this apartment - does not say that it will be hot/crazy/debauchery.

well built girls - already in VH from Alex and Lina - Zoi and Kristin. Both topics (Zoi and Kristin) are actually dead.:undecided::sad:

Basically... almost all dead actually except the english house (english house had 75% of yesterday posts and the others 31 houses the remaining 25%) ... 

Is she russian or ukranian??? being an alex&lina house.. russian means orgies and weird things and ukranian means normal life people

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Find her more atrative than for exemple witney,Cindy,Lola,Bree,Betty,Darcie.Its an question of Basicaly personal tastes.

Yes Ze i quite agree everyone has different tastes and there are plenty to choose from on VH, insulting the tennants is not good.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I seriously do not think Emma will be competition for Misty...

she could be competition for me, but not for Misty, no way...sorry guys, I'm mean when comes to this kind of entertainment...😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes Ze i quite agree everyone has different tastes and there are plenty to choose from on VH, insulting the tennants is not good.

Indeed it's tastes,but well I know at least three users will watch Emma..me,you and zoifan😅,hope she have some girlfriends that also look nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

she could be competition for me, but not for Misty, no way...sorry guys, I'm mean when comes to this kind of entertainment...😀

Waldi my friend..usualy more curvy girls like her can be soooo good and active in bed..trust me..personal experience hehe.But agree Regard Misty.There is only one Misty.

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't know what you mean by "dead" but Zoi & Kristin are outlasting many others on here especially Zoi.

Zoi & Tim Part # 2 June 12

Kristin & Steve By Robwin Saturday at 08:21 PM

And if you like them. That any help Kristin is good thing - otherwise maybe soon her theme will be in the archive...

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Is she russian or ukranian??? being an alex&lina house.. russian means orgies and weird things and ukranian means normal life people

I do not know.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Zoi & Tim Part # 2 June 12

Kristin & Steve By Robwin Saturday at 08:21 PM

And if you like them. That any help Kristin is good thing - otherwise maybe soon her theme will be in the archive...

I do not know.

No doubt many others will soon be in the archives to follow Bree & Drew eh ????