Emma

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Any bet to realm 46 will have bird view cams and are as far as humanly possible!?😂.

Realm numbers mean nothing to me only names lol but if you mean the new apartment of Victoria & Stacey & Bridgette the cams are very good.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Waldi my friend..usualy more curvy girls like her can be soooo good and active in bed..trust me..personal experience hehe.But agree Regard Misty.There is only one Misty.

I have no choice but to believe you , however, don't forget that we're  watching only, you can't  touch 😀 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Realm numbers mean nothing to me only names lol but if you mean the new apartment of Victoria & Stacey & Bridgette the cams are very good.

Yes indeed,now that palce it's online I can see that,cams are just fine,no bird views were..thank god.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Zoi & Tim Part # 2 June 12

Kristin & Steve By Robwin Saturday at 08:21 PM

And if you like them. That any help Kristin is good thing - otherwise maybe soon her theme will be in the archive...

I do not know.

If you are referring to the last time their was a posting to each topic, why does it matter?  Is there really a correlation between CC postings and VH views?  There seems to be only about 15 to 20 people who post consistently on CC and I'm sure VH has many more subscribers than that.  And a few of those may have subscription to VH.  The people watching those apartments may not be active participants on CC since most of VH subscribers don't seem to be.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, photog32 said:

If you are referring to the last time their was a posting to each topic, why does it matter?  Is there really a correlation between CC postings and VH views?  There seems to be only about 15 to 20 people who post consistently on CC and I'm sure VH has many more subscribers than that.  And a few of those may have subscription to VH.  The people watching those apartments may not be active participants on CC since most of VH subscribers don't seem to be.

Quite agree those who comment one here you could probably count on two hands but there are most probably 1000's of subscribers out there and many many more just looking at the free cams.

If postings mattered to VH Zo and many othersi would have been out months ago so as you say comments on here are irelevant in the whole scheme of things.

6 minutes ago, photog32 said:

It's simple. Direct analogy - sociological polls before the Elections. 3000-4000 people give +/- result for the all candidates, as on the election day millions. Sometimes there are exceptions. Exactly on forum - webcam. All webcam apts - earn good.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's simple. Direct analogy - sociological polls before the Elections. 3000-4000 people give +/- result for the all candidates, as on the election day millions. Sometimes there are exceptions. Exactly on forum - webcam. All webcam apts - earn good.

Webcam places not liked at all in forums...

• Like 1