2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All cams there are terribly placed

Well an couple ones are ok,if not mistaken the cams were installed by an monkey ridding an bicicle so..in that view of things think he did an fairly ok job.

• Like 1

@groomy since it's something we don't see in any house from ukrania/russian (but to me here it's totally normal) any explanation why they are with shoes inside the house??? (curiosity)

And did you hear anything about bags and boxes??? because they already are online but they are in a total empty house without nothing

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

@groomy since it's something we don't see in any house from ukrania/russian (but to me here it's totally normal) any explanation why they are with shoes inside the house??? (curiosity)

And did you hear anything about bags and boxes??? because they already are online but they are in a total empty house without nothing

Even bigger question: Where will they all sleep?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Even bigger question: Where will they all sleep?

that's easy... there is one bed that at least 2 can sleep there... and one couch that i would say turns in bed... and there is another couch in the kitchen... to take all the sun directly 😁

Just now, Sparkles said:

that's easy... there is one bed that at least 2 can sleep there... and one couch that i would say turns in bed... and there is another couch in the kitchen... to take all the sun directly 😁

But what when they have guys or girls there? Place seems very small for three people