7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@groomy since it's something we don't see in any house from ukrania/russian (but to me here it's totally normal) any explanation why they are with shoes inside the house??? (curiosity)

And did you hear anything about bags and boxes??? because they already are online but they are in a total empty house without nothing

Shoes? It's okay to go in your home-shoes.

Bags? Will be soon. As far as I understand, they are in this apartment only for several hours.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But what when they have guys or girls there? Place seems very small for three people

They are not shy:biggrin:. And also not always three girls will be in house. Like Foxy and Kira. Perhaps some girls will not be for several days.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But what when they have guys or girls there? Place seems very small for three people

Don't you see the living room and bedroom together??? it's to be all together place.. 

Perfect.. it's cheap.. and sell a lot of sex 

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Shoes? It's okay to go in your home-shoes.

Bags? Will be soon. As far as I understand, they are in this apartment only for several hours.

I'm not saying that's not ok 😁 but since it's the first one that i saw that (except with some exceptions when they put shoes and then forget something inside) i was curious

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@groomy since it's something we don't see in any house from ukrania/russian (but to me here it's totally normal) any explanation why they are with shoes inside the house??? (curiosity)

And did you hear anything about bags and boxes??? because they already are online but they are in a total empty house without nothing

We never wear our shoes in the house. First of all its not comfortable, and worst, you drag in everything you stepped in outside, including dog crap, spit, oil, grass, bugs, and where I work, pee, needles, cum I'm sure. Food debris pigeon shit etc. All of our friends know this and do it without asking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I never wear shoes in the house...

The only situation that  i don't wear is when i forget or when i'm in bed or lying on couch.. Don't know anyone that walks inside the house without shoes as a "tradition"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

We never wear our shoes in the house. First of all its not comfortable, and worst, you drag in everything you stepped in outside, including dog crap, spit, oil, grass, bugs, and where I work, pee, needles, cum I'm sure. Food debris pigeon shit etc. All of our friends know this and do it without asking.

We all here must be very lucky to survive to all that 😁😁 But seems plausible... It's a cultural thing

I wasn't complaining about that... but since it was the first house i saw that, got my attention.. 

• Like 1